Imlie's strength

Morning time
5 a m.

Rayansh is sipping his protein shake and looking at his sister. Who behaves weirdly and clumsy.
Imlie slipped his leg and about to fall but Her brother caught her

Asking amusingly : kya kar rahi hai gudiya. Sambhal ke. Chot lag jaayegi . Hua kya tujhe subah se ajeeb behave kar rahi hai?

Imlie: kuch bhi to nahi bhai. Bas aaj kaam ka pressure thoda zyada hai isiliye...

Rayansh hold her and make her sit beside him.

- main tujhe tujhse bhi zyada jaanta hoon.
  Bata kya hua?

Imlie hugged her brother immediately and hide her face in his chest.

Rayansh got worried.
- bata na bacchi kya hua tujhe ?  Dr Niharika ko contact karun? Are feeling anxious again? Patting her head slowly.

Imlie: nahi bhai . Bas kal raat ko Vikram sir ka call aya tha . Mujhe Karan sir ki jagah ETF ka interview lene jaana hai but I'm worried. Mujhse nahi hua to . Agar phir se panic attack Aya to?
Mujhe bohot mushkil se ye internship Mila hai. Mere problems ke wajah se kahin job haat se nikal gaya to kya hoga ?
Rayansh: relax baby sister. You're panicking for no reason. ETF chief Arjun Suryakant Rawte ko main jaanta hoon. He and his officers are friendly. Aur phir Aryan bhi to hoga wahan? Kab tak aise ateet ko pakad ke aisi galti ke liye khud ko saza degi Jo tune kiya bhi nahi?

Aryan was listening to their convo. When Imlie said about the panic attack. He was shocked. Aisi kya wajah hai jo itni pyaari ladki itne dard mein hai ?
He was feeling restless .
Can't I do anything? Should I ask her?
No . She will not going to say about her personal details to a mare stranger.

Imlie felt his presence and saw him.
Imlie and Rayansh: hi Aryan.
Rayansh: main ready hone ke liye jaata hoon.  You guys carry on.
Imlie: tumhare liye coffee banane ko bolti hoon tai ko.
She is still embarrassed about last night incident.
Aryan hold her . She turned around to face him.
Aryan: tum interview lene k liye Jaa Rahi ho? Mere office? Thanks great.
But mujhe nahi pata tum kis problem ke saath fight kar rahi ho. But agar dar Lage to mujhe bolna ya sidha haat pakad Lena. Mai hoon tumhare saath . And you're brace enough to fight with your fear.

Imlie: Me and brave? You're kidding right? Aryan in a serious tone: No I'm not . Jo ladki ek ajnabi ko apna banake usse family ko miss karne nahi deti hai.  Pal mein usse pehchaan jaati hai. Usse likes dislikes ka khayal rakhti hai. Wo brave nahi hai? Aaj log ajnabion se baat kar ne se darte hai . But tumne usse apni family mein jagah di.  Imlie tumhe nahi pata how strong you're .

Imlie felt nice by his words
- thanks for making me comfortable.
Aryan: you're welcome dear.
He was about to turn . Imlie called him suddenly.
- Aryan ! you will be there with me Naa?
Aryan: zindegi bhar.

ETF office

11.a.m

Arjun with his whole team sitting on the conference room. Suddenly Imlie entered with her camera man Rakesh accompanied by receptionist .
Aryan indicated the receptionist to leave .

And smiled at his angel . She is truly looking angel at this time . In white chikankari kurta red leggings fitted her perfectly. She did a half pony tail . And simple makeup . No jewellery.

Everyone attracted by her simple beauty .
They expected an oversmart ultra modern girl.  But they're meeting a sweet girl on his early 20s.

Aryan knows she is nervous . So he said
-  Imlie. Breakfast to kiya hai na tumne . Ya jaldi baazi mein bhul gayi.

Imlie don't know why but she felt warmly by hearing Aryan's voice.

She replied slowly i her melodious voice

- Haan.  Warna taai ghar se nikal ne nahi deti.  Ghar pe bandh kar deti . Bhai wapas aake daant te wo alag.  Aur ab to tum bhi wo yahin pe khilane baith jaate.

She didn't realised she is talking so enthusiastically i public after a long time because Aryan is here.

Arjun looked at Aryan with questioning eyes.
Aryan: she is Rayansh's sister.
Arjun: oh you're Imlie Suryawanshi?
I saw you when you were younger. I used to visit your home with Rayansh. Kaisi ho.

Imlie: Main theek hoon Arjun bhaiya. Aap kaise hain?

Arjun: after Sikandar 's death I'm perfectly fine. Kafi badal gayi ho.
Looking at Aryan.
-After leaving my home me and Sam  used to visit Ray's house. She used to tie me rakhi . Bahut pyaari hai . Ab pata chala lunch ka taste itna kyun pehchana hua lag raha tha.

Imlie: I heard about your engagement . Bhabhi kaisi hai?

Arjun : khud hi mil le . Research specialist Riya mukherjee. My fiancee.
Riya was looking at imlie curiously
- hey Imlie.
Imlie: hi ma'am .
Riya: oh don't call me ma'am. Call me ri . My  Friends calls me so
Aryan introduced her to others
By the way this is technical expert Shreekan sen a.k.a shree
This is commando chandrakant Patil a.k.a chotu
This Liza the forensic expert.
Saakshi Anand the journalist.
Heena Sharma the narco expert.

Heena didn't liked imlie at all . As she thought she will attract Aryan by her beauty. But here he is not even looking at her.
All together: hi Imlie .
Arjun: by the way Imlie's brother ACP Rayansh Suryawanshi is Special Squad chief.
She is here to take our interview .
Rakesh who was setting the set up silently .
Was surprised to see Imlie is so well connected to these influencial people. They new imlie's brother is a cop but never expected him to be the Rayansh Suryawanshi. She hangs out with them often but somehow she is reserved. So they don't know about her much.

Imlie gave them the questionnaire. Please check if it's ok .

Imlie was concentrating on Aryan. She is feeling safe at his presence.  Not like anyone is bad here but her problem was making her restless few minutes ago.

Aryan blinked at her . Saying I'm here for you.
She blushed unknowingly.

Heena was extremely jealous with her.
She was planning to embarrass her but seeing everyone is so fond of her she backed out.
Chotu : waise Imlie kya tum hamare liye bhi khana bhijwao gi. Arjun sir kissi ki tareef nahi karte pakka bahut badiya hoga khana. 

Imlie felt so nice: sure why not. Why don't you guy come to my house Sunday.  My brother's colleagues are also coming.
Arjun: sure we will agar koi emergency nahi aya to .

Saakshi being Saakshi: waise ye kurti Kahan se li. Kitna sleek design hai . I love it.
Everyone rolled their eyes at her
Imlie: bhai se puch ke bataungi. Unhone gift kiya birthday ko . Most probably Lucknow se liya hai. Hand worked.

Liza: tu Rayansh Sir se hi puch le. Jaake achhe se batayenge tujhe.  Really saakshi. Kurti out of all? That's what you asked to a girl about ?

Precap: Imlie taking interview . Arylie moment.

Precap: