wedding bells

Two months later

It's Imlie's birthday. Everyone wished her except Aryan.
She thought may be he is busy with some cases.
She remembered how naughty Aryan became after their first passionate night.
Also how she used to have nightmares. Aryan dealt with them smoothly.

Flashback

Imlie was passing by the corridor suddenly someone pulled her to the storeroom. She was about to shout but realised the touch.
Imlie: Aryannnn! Ye kya harkat hai? Dada Diya na mujhe?

Aryan pouted: mujhe to bas Mera morning kiss chahiye tha. Par Tum busy ho to jaane dete hai.

Imlie blushed at his naughtyness. She tiptoed and kissed on his forehead.
Aryan: madam would be husband hoon. Kiss thik jagah pe chahiye warna nahi chodunga.
Imlie blushed more & kissed on his lips.
Aryan immediately deepened the kiss. Left her went she is out of breath.  Her lips are swollen.
Imlie: ye kya kiya agar bhai ne dekh liya to?
Aryan: wo khud bhi kissi se pyaar karta hai . Usse idea hoga hi. So chill.
Imlie: besharam kahinka.

Flashback end

It's evening time
Party is going on full swing. Everybody of ETF  special squad officers Imlie's friends including her colleagues and Rahil came.
All of a sudden light was off.
Rayansh: ab iss light ko kya hua.
But before he could proceed a spotlight was fall on imlie.

Aryan came from a corner.
He suddenly kneeled down before imlie with a diamond ring.
Aryan: mujhe utna proper words nahi aata . Issiliye puch rahi hoon . Shaadi karogi mujhse my Angel?
Imlie was on tears. She immediately hugged aryan.
- of course yes !!!
I love you Aryan. Thanks for coming into my life .

Rayansh was weeping tears silently. He saw his parents pictures felt they're also happy at his sister.

Precap: epilogue.