Heart break

First of all sorry for late update. One of my family member died suddenly. So I was upset.

Now update.

Imlie is standing on the garden having a conversation on phone.
Suddenly Heena came .
Imlie: Ji kuch chahiye aapko?
Heena: chahiye to tumko. Hamdardi.
Imlie: Excuse me?
Heena : Aryan sir ke saamne bechari banke apni dukh bhari daastan sunake trying to woo him . Tumhari jaisi ladkiya aisi hi hoti hai. If He will ask you to sleep you will sleep with him . You're just a burden on him. Dekho na tumhare wajah se pareshaan rehte hai wo.
Imlie was shaking badly but when she take Aryan's name she couldn't able to control herself. She tried to slap her but her hand caught by Aryan .
Aryan: What kind of behaviour is this? Agar mere colleagues ko insult karna tha to bulaya kyun?
Imlie: Ary..
Aryan: shut up! Don't explain anything! You have no right to insult an officer. You might be an ACP's sister but heena came all this way with her hard work. I never expected this from you.
Heena act like crying.  She placed her head on Aryan's shoulder.
Imlie was devastated. Her biggest fear came true.  She became a burden on him. His love faded away.
Imlie said "sorry" in a small voice and left.

She served food everyone with a fake smile on her face.
Aryan felt guilty that he burst out without listening to her. His angel is not the one who  will slap without any reason.
Here Imlie has taken a decision. She will go away from everyone. All she needs to make her brother settle down with the girl he loves.  She can be tension free and leave them. Aryan deserves a perfect girl like Heena. She is a tough cop. Not like her a burden.
She decided to talk to Vikram to sent her on a assignment she needs to go away from Aryan. She can't see him with any other girl.

Everyone praised her before leaving.
Ranvijay hold her hand and said
- tomorrow evening come for a coffee if you feel ok with it. It will be nice to see you.
Imlie thought something and said: of course I will. Text me the adress.

Rayansh felt happy that his sister is started mingling with everyone. But felt something is wrong with her. But he ignored as she is meeting so many people with after a long time.
Aryan was the only one can see pain in her eyes. Her eyes are telling that she gave up on love already.
He tried to talk to her but she started avoiding him

Precap: an angry Arpita on Mumbai with Arvind .