The devil is revealed

🛑🛑there is some violence in this update avoid this if you're not comfortable 🛑🛑🛑

In a dark room

Imlie opened her eyes slowly. The was not able to register anything first. Then she remembered everything. She tried to wake up but realised that her hands are tied to a bed's headrest. She started panicking.
- koi hai! Bhaaaiiii !!!!Aryan !!!!! Bachaao mujhe !!!! Help !!!! Help!!!!

Suddenly the door was opened. A
Masked person came in front her.
Imlie: kaun ho tum!!! Kya chahiye? Mujhe akela kyun nahi chod dete?
Person: you're so impatient Jaan. Bata ta hoon. Ek ek karke. Tumhare pehle sawal ka jawab ...
The person opened the mask and switch on the light.
Imlie closed her eyes due to reflection. Then she opened her eyes and saw the person. She was shocked to the core. Disbelief is clear on her face .

Imlie: Rakesh!!!!!!
           Tum!!!!!
            Kyun!?!!! Kaise!!!!
Rakesh: yakeen nahi ho raha hai baby? Mera ek aur pehchaan hai. I am Rahil's( that senior from her college) cousin.
I was the one who asked him to invite you on party . But my little cousin brother liked you. He didn't knew I had my eyes on you. All I wanted you for myself. Iske liye usdin plan bhi banaya tha . Tumhare drink pe drugs Mila ke tumhare saath intimate hone ka. Lekin us Nayna ne dekhliya aur majboori mein mujhe usse drugs dekar marna pada .
Phir tumhe stalk karta tha. But tum bahut dar gayi. Aur kissi se milna bandh kar diya.main ne tumhare saath ek hi company mein job le liya. Tumne mujhe notice nahi kiya kabhi issiliye pehchaan nahi payi. Aur kismat se mujhe tumhare team mein diya . Sab achha chal raha tha . Lekin tumhara wo Bhai itna overprotective banta hai lekin Aryan ko kaise allow Kiya tumhare kareeb? Usi ne sab barbaad kiya I'll kill him first. lekin usse pehle I've to remove That Aryan's touch from you.
Imlie was terrified to the limit. She started shouting
- No !!!! Please Nahhiiiii!!!!!! Bhaaaaaaiiiii!!!!! Aryaannnnnn!!!! Please jaane do mujhe aisa mat karo please!!!!
But Rakesh was sadist enough to enjoy her vulnerable side.
He placed her hands on her boobs and started kissing her forcefully.
Her lips started bleeding. She was crying profusely.
Rakesh stopped suddenly.
- Relax baby . Abhi agar main sab kuch enjoy karunga to shaadi ke baad kya karunga. Abhi ke liye so jao .jab uthogi to main tumhara favourite dish launga.  He injected a sedative to make her sleep.
Imlie cried before losing her sense.
- Bhai. Aryan please jaldi aa jao. Please mere barbaad hone se pehle aa jao please.
She lost her sense.
Precap: ETF and Special Squad in a Chase behind the devil.