A cute drunken disaster

Imlie's office
At 4p.m
Everyone is happy about the interview specially EIC Vikram. He has talked about her promotion about the position of junior crime journalist. She will work under her senior Karan 's team. She will get the documents within three days.  This was first time when ACP Arjun Rawte gave any interview to any channel.

Her colleagues Tanya , Shanaya , Drishti , Rounak, Rakesh and Mohit wanted to celebrate her success so they've decided to go for clubbing.
Imlie didn't wanted to go . But seeing her friends excited. She decided to try .

Shanaya gave her a cute black full sleeve bodycon sequin short dress with v neck.
She was extremely shy as she is wearing this for first time.

They went to a club - Devil's Hell.( Imaginary)

It's almost 8.30 p.m

Aryan got a call from Imlie.
- Aaaaaruuuuuuuuu . My prince Charming!!!

He is shock first by her choice of word but realised she is not in her sense .

Aryan: where are you??? Are you drunk?
Imlie: pata nahi main kho gayi tumhare khayal mein. Ab kya hoga??
She started sobbing loudly.

Someone took phone from her hand
- it's me Rounak her colleague. She accidentally took my cocktail. Now she is continuously crying ke mujhe wo chahiye .
Adhe ghante tak chillane baad she called you.
Aryan: achha uska khayal rakhiye main abhi aata hoon . Kindly messaged me the adress .

Aryan was driving like a maniac.
He reached to the club and saw Imlie is hugging a guy and crying loudly. The guy is trying to console her by Patting her head.

He saw red everywhere but before he could proceed.
Imlie sequeled loudly - eeeeeee my prince Charming. Aa gaye tum.
Tried to reach him but trembled and about to fall but Aryan caught her.

Looked at the guy: why were you hugging her ? She is not in sense but you're...

But before he can complete she turned his face towards her .

- tum usse kyun dekh rahe ho ? Mujhe dekho . I don't like you seeing anyone except me .🥺🥺
Aryan smacked his head and

- gaye kaam se . Rayansh bhi ghar nahi aane wala aaj . Kaise sambhalun main isse ?
Achha thik hai baba Ghar chalo phir fursat se tumhe dekhunga.

Imlie clapped like a child: dekha tumlogon ne kaha tha na main ne he is the best.

Aryan turned towards her colleagues
Tanya said : after drinking kab se describe kiye jaa rahi thi ke mujhe wo chahiye.
Wo jo bahut handsome hai . Bahut khayal rakhta hai meri. Jo bahut charming hai. Mere ghar pe rehta hai . I thought she was talking about her brother. But jab bhi call kar ne jati hoon bolti hai bhai nahi wo . Mujhe sirf wo chahiye.  Agar naam puchu to batati hai prince Charming. Then she called you .
Ab pata chala kyun keh rahi thi . We didn't knew she is your girlfriend.
Aryan embarrassedly: uhh ! Thanks for everything. Main isse ghar le ke jaata hoon
He didn't thought about correcting her.

While driving Imlie disturbing him by laughing and pulling his cheeks.
He thought: she is really a cute disaster . Now I think I know. why you matter to me so much .

He reached home with a great difficulty as his angel has decided to pull out his cheeks from his body

He picked Imlie from her the car seat and entered to the house.
Here Imlie decided to explore him like a species. So she started unbuttoning his shirt .

- What the hell!!!!! Kya kar rahi ho tum.

She again started crying loudly.

- akadbagga kahin ka . Daant raha hai mujhe. 😢😢

Aryan: achha sorry sorry.  But tum mera shirt kyun khol Rahi ho?

Imlie: wo tumhare office ke kuch female stuff tumhare abs ke bare mein baat kar rahe the. Unko tumne dikhaya hai ab mujhe bhi dikhao warna main kaatungi tumhe.
She decided to give a sharp bite on his neck .

Aryan: ouchhhh!!! Ye junglee Mera cheer haran karke hi manegi . Hey bhagwan meri izzat ki raksha karna

Smiled at her
- achha thik hai pehle room mein chalo phir.

Imlie: promise?
Aryan: promise.
Imlie excitedly kissed on his lips .

Aryan was shocked by this .
Imlie started blabbering : you're lips are sooo perfect. tumhe pata hai?  main ye bilkul nahi chahti thi ke tum yahan raho . Kyun ki bhai jab college ke liye Delhi mein rehte the humesha tumhare saath  ghumte the.  But ab main tumhe unse chura ke badla lungi.

Suddenly she had a burst out of emotions : I love you a lot!!!!! Itnaaaaaaa Love you .
Trying to state a place between her hand

Aryan was shocked and overwhelmed by her confession.

But she said again
- but I can't love you. I'm not worthy of your love.  You deserve better than a broken disaster than me. Usne kaha tha ki main sirf barbaad kar sakti hoon . Jo bhi mujhe chahega sirf bura hi hoga uske saath .

Aryan was shocked but kept listening to her  quitely .

Imlie: main apne mummy papa ko bhi kha gayi. Na main zid karti ice cream ke liye na wo nikal te na accident hota unka.
Here by she started crying loudly.

Aryan placed her on bed carefully: nahi baby it was fate. Maut to uparwale ke haaton mein hoti hai. Ab chup ho jaao warna main bhi ro dunga .

Imlie smiled brightly: tum mujhe chor ke nahi jaaoge na?

Aryan: kabhi nahi. Ab chalo change kar lo.
He turned to leave.
She started crying loudly again.
Aryan hurriedly : ab kya hua kyun ro rahi ho .
Imlie: but mujhe wo chahiye .
Pointed towards his shirt .
Aryan gave his shirt to her by being fade up. He knows if he doesn't agree she will start crying again.
But she snatched the shirt and Started tracing his abs.
Aryan closed his eyes to control his desire.

Imlie: tum kitne handsome ho. Ab uh ladkiyon ko apna abs mat dikhana. It's mine to see.
Aryan: main kissi ko apna abs nahi dikhata. It's you only. Ab chup chap baitho warna main naraaz ho jaaunga.
He came back to her room with a nimbu Pani .
Saw she is  wearing his shirt and sitting cutely with a finger on her lips .
Aryan : ab piyo isse .
Imlie drank the whole nimbupani in one go .

Imlie: please mere sone se pehle mat jaana . Mujhe dar lag raha hai . Tum mujhe chor kar chale jaaoge .
Aryan kissed on her forehead .
- nahi jaaunga. Promise. Ab so jaao.
He started patting her head slowly .
She driven into sleep fast due to alcohol effect.
Aryan: kal tumhe mujhe bahut kuch batana hai angel. Tumhara dard main dur karke hi rahunga .
Little he knew a huge mystery and danger  is coming back with her past to change life's . He has to give his best to solve the problem.

Precap: Aryan Imlie talk & confession. A dangerous possessive brother??