something fishy

After few days
ETF office
At 2.p.m.

Aryan was sitting into his cabin . Reading a file with full concentration which content Nayna's case. He is concentrating on every details of the case.
Aryan : Nayna ka khooni wahi party mein hi hoga. I'm sure this stalker was some one sided ashiq .

All of a sudden someone knocked the door.
Aryan : come in.

A girl came inside.
Aryan : Tum? What do you want now?

Girl asked him to go with her .

He went with the girl after informing Arjun.

Here Imlie thought to have lunch outside with camera person Rakesh .

They went to a restaurant little far from her office .
After having lunch she waited for her stinger in a park with Rakesh.
She was looking here and there.
She was stunned by the scene infront of her .
Aryan was holding hand with a girl. And sitting in a bench. The girl is none other than Heena herself.

Her whole body freezed. She can't believe that the person she loves beyond her limits . Cheating on her like this .
She was ruined not by him. She was ruined by herself to believe that she can be loved.
She ran out side of the park and went to a lane which is a located back side of the park.
She was crying uncontrollably. She is feeling sucidial again. She just want to go and cry in her brother's arm . Her only comfort zone.
Imlie: kyun Aisa Kiya tumne Aryan. Pyaar nahi karte the to bol dete . Hat jaati tumhari zindagi se.
Tu bhi kya baat kar rahi hai Imlie. Usse pata hai tu kitni weak hai. Kaise batayega ?
Darta hai tu kuch kar na de. Wo bas chup chap apne dosti ke khatir tere Bhai ke khatir apna pyaar kurban kar dega. Tujhe hi door Jana hoga usse. Agar apne pyaar ke khatir khud ko kurban bhi  na kar payi to kaisa pyaar? Chali jaaungi tumse door Aryan. Bas tum khush rehna . Har pal yahin pray karungi .  Tumhare saath bitaya hua pal kafi hai mere jeene k liye. Thank you meri zindagi mein aane ke liye.

She dial her brother's number
: Hello Bhai! Kahan ho aap?

Before she could continue she felt someone sprayed something on her face .
She couldn't even struggle. She lost her sense.
  Otherside Rayansh started panicking .
- hello Gudiya? Hello ... Hello... Kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai...

Precap: Final countdown. Someone is dying?