Part 3: Meeting Up

The two of you arrived at the place where Lupin sent the location to your partner.  You stop in front of the small house out in the middle of the field and get out of the car together. 

.

.

Entering the house Lupin opens the door and the two of you are invited inside.  It was a rather nice house filled with priceless objects, furniture, decorative ceiling lights, and paintings.  Everything was most likely stolen.  Fujiko sat one leg crossed over the other sitting on the couch in her sleek green metallic dress.

Fujiko: Nice to see you both finally arrive.

Jigen: We're not late nor early

Y/N: Just on time actually.

Lupin: We've got ourselves a prized possession that'll lead us to our next treasure.

Jigen: And that it?

Lupin opens the map:  Its the location and coordinates to where the famed crown of destiny is.  Whoever possesses it will be know as king of all kings.

Jigen: So it's priceless like everything else you have in this place?  What's this crown all about?

Lupin:    It's worth more than everything in this place.  It's made of pure silver and holds emeralds, a few yellow gems, and has a bit of gold it in.  It was made over a thousand years ago since the medieval times.  Worn by dozens, perhaps hundreds of kings before the end of their came to be.  The crown was lost during the last war of the worlds when man found out about guns and machinery more advanced than anything else for the 1700s.  They found the crown and transferred it to the British King George the III.  However when the revolution happened and the American's won the war against the king gaining their independence,  the Crown of Destiny was removed from the king, and it was taken away into a box and was buried somewhere in the graveyard of the dead redcoats.

Jigen: Wow...there's a whole lot that goes into finding this crown huh? 

Lupin: It's a lot to take it but it's also important for you all to know that some other people could be searching to find this.

Y/N: Where's the graveyard of the dead redcoats?

Lupin: Somewhere in England.  I believe it's in a little town called Liverpool.

Jigen snaps his lighter shut smoking his cigarette: The birthplace of the Beatles huh?

Lupin snickered: Sure, but also a very cobbled stoned old town.  It usually rains there all the time as well so we'll be needing some raincoats.  I don't know about Y/N coming on this one Jigen especially when she's having a baby.

Y/N: I'm only in my first trimester though, you don't think I can still shoot a damn gun?

Lupin: Hm, badass baby momma you've got yourself Jigen.

Jigen crossed his arms slumping in the couch: Yea yea, don't worry about her, I'm the one that's to worry about her not you.  And she's fine, when we're in England we can just find another place to stay.

Y/N: I can stay back when I want to Jigen.

Jigen grunts: I know but still.

Fujiko: Goeman could always stay behind and watch you Y/N.

Jigen: I trust Goeman, once you start getting bigger I just want you to be safe okay?

Y/N rolled her eyes: Fine...but I'm still wanting you to be safe too while your at it with Lupin and Fujiko.  And I'll also be the judge if I'm not feeling well and have to stay back on my own to defend myself.