DAY 335-339

Day 335
August 03, 2022
10:30 PM

Dear Diary,
I enjoyed my day by creating again BPs numbers, honestly it is little bit confusing however I learned how to be more detail-oriented and have mindfulness. It is quietly difficult to encountered a lot of changes but it’s probably good to understand that I see the improvement that I have right now. Sometimes, I got exhausted for anything, everything but I need to focus and remember every single day is another hope for us and new milestone to each of us who believe for development.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Take it slowly,
but never forget
your key points
to achieve
successful.

-Manunulat Rosel-

****

Day 336
August 04, 2022
10:20 PM

Dear Diary,
Pay out is coming but I am upset to my account because I can’t open it and I and Adah received a problem regarding our attendance. It is sad to think that we don’t know if we will received our salary, honestly I wait for a long days however, there are times that difficulties arises. I am having a hard time and I am thinking a lot about this, but after all what happened I choose to rest and hopefully to have a great day for the next day. Leave for stress moment and adapt a good vibes.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Struggles is everywhere
that makes you think too much
that sometimes gives you stress,
and dilemma.

-Manunulat Rosel-

****

Day 337
August 05, 2022
11:30 PM

Dear Diary,
Waiting is another virtue of patience. Even I am upset regarding my salary I just wait due to having a lot of obstacles. However, I probably control myself and do better. We answered final assessment and I am hoping that my answers is good, that I can got a great score. Multi-tasking is the key in our training since we are in front desk; definitely our job is to priority our customer answer their concern or problem. It’s quietly difficult but I know there is a purpose behind of it why I am here.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Patience will
give you something
that creates another
persona when you done on it.

-Manunulat Rosel-

****

Day 338
August 06, 2022
11:50 PM

Dear Diary,
I got chill today since Saturday is one of my rest day. Also it’s a rainy day and I want to have a me time and I want to relax because honestly, I and my love having a misunderstanding. After knowing each other and creating another milestone with him, I know that I will be encountered a lot of struggles wherein it is difficult to step up especially when you have trauma in your past. No matter what happen, I am grateful to met him even though sometimes there are messed up between us. He is there to fixed it and remind me that how he loves me. This is amazing, looking forward even changes rise up his love for me will remain.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Things makes
everything possible
due to changes,
but LOVE create
impossible moments.

-Manunulat Rosel-

****

Day 339
August 07, 2022
11:00 PM

Dear Diary,
Another sunshine arise but I can’t go to church due to abnormality of my stomach and I don’t have enough money to be my fair. However, I just read a bible and pray. Times goes by, many things happened and difficulties show up that makes me worried sometimes. But, I don’t want to stuck there and proceed to life. Focus on the this that I need to do and always trust in Him. He will be with us no matter what happen, just hold on.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Things getting hard,
but it make us strong
and remember to
hold on our faith.

-Manunulat Rosel-