Day 361- Day 365

Day 361
August 29, 2022
11:30 PM

Dear Diary,
Today is another rest day that I have since holiday, although I ready myself to be productive but there a re lot of distractions so I missed to have an update. Honestly, this is one of my struggle in writing, I can write on the spot but the thing is, most of the time I just quote out this "later, I will" until suddenly I forgot and next time to write. I don't want to put pressure on my writing but I want to have discipline in myself that I need to do this for example, be productive stop wasting time. At the end of the day, I missed it that another lesson for me that FOCUS and have a goal.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

If you want to
write, to do it now.
Stop chasing a dream,
without creating something new.

-Manunulat Rosel-

----------

Day 362
August 30, 2022
11:55 PM

Dear Diary,
I was busy of doing a lot of things especially I was having a due date in my task in our organization that I found out I am cramming again. However, I see those advantages that I think help me to research again and read something new. Since lately I just relax and do some priorities, probably I enjoyed anything that happened to my life even circumstances always test me. Things getting harder when you are matured but it feel better when you cope up all of it.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Be mindful
and always
priority those things
that you think
a plenty of your
skills and hardwork.

-Manunulat Rosel-

----------

Day 363
August 31, 2022
11:59 PM

Dear Diary,
Hard times always make us worried for all the time, give us confusion and irritation even changing of our mood. Unfortunately, it give us realization wherein we will realize some scenarios that analyze and understand our emotions and the way that we think. I was test this time because I have a simple problem that make me emotionally think of, I am not tired I am just think that not all the time things is good for you; sometimes it is heavy. Since, I am afraid and thinking about our problem regarding for today'sdue date of our loan it make me realize just calm down and don't pressure yourself. After this, new doors will open for you and remember that your battle is just a training ground for you. Pray and always think positive.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Every miles
simply add motion
multiply bad emotions
deduct wrong intention
that equals to invalid solution.
Step up and look forward,
add new ways of portion
divide the quality balance of resolution
to have a best computation
of perfect destination.

-Manunulat Rosel-

----------

Day 364
September 01, 2022
11:40 PM

Dear Diary,
Ber months is coming and I feel how my work is hard but I am grateful to be here and encountered it. To be honest, after having a more than a month training, I realized that life is awesome but lot of struggles to face. Difficulties is everywhere but there is always solution for them. Also, I learned how to think critically and do the best even you think you can't. Even though, I have a problem because of thinking regarding bills and debt matters of my mother still I want to do the best thing to achieve the successful that I am waiting for and this month, I know I will received my first book that I will signed soon.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

You are great,
you are awesome
you deserve
all of the things
you have.
Yes, you are.

-Manunulat Rosel-

----------
Day 365
September 02, 2022
11:45 PM

Dear Diary,
Wage is here, but pay bills later. It is sad to think that I have to pay important things coming from my own, I need it so that it can be less, and I don't have any choice. But one thing I am thankful, I can manage it and know how to use it, liked I am doing an organized and clear mind that only these things to buy. To be added, things getting hard, but I understand, and I am willing to learn it, especially this is my first time job. One thing that clear my mind, "Be yourself and enjoy anything, pray to Him. Successful will be with you."

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Always priority
the most valuable
thing and enjoy
life even though
things getting worst.

- Manunulat Rosel-