Day 354- Day 360

Day 354
August 22, 2022
10:30 PM

Dear Angge,
I am glad that you are happy for what you have right now. I see that how you totally managed it even sometimes you don’t understand it. Just always look forward and ask God for help, you can conquer it and take away all the burdens when you analyze and understand it. Don’t give up, stop thinking negative thoughts and don’t doubts again to yourself. You can, you can do it! More steps to step up and soon all of your prayers will be granted of. Stay positive and have faith in Him. Focus and determine your goals, you are an angel and amazing cutie!

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Doubting is just
part of your
negative illusions.
Disregard and make
a best solution
that you see for your
future destination.

-Manunulat Rosel-

--------

Day 355
August 23, 2022
11:30 PM

Dear Diary,
A rainy season is coming and we have a cold weather. But still need to do and go to work. Aside from having a bad weather, we are tested because laziness is there however I am glad that we overcome and do our part. Our trainer have attend  a lot of meeting so I used the time wisely. I write randomly and read one of inspirational book that I am currently saved it in my phone. I actually enjoyed life even most of the time, I don’t understand my situation. However, I am not giving up, I just observe and remember I can do this.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Time will show you
mysterious present,
since you know to do
take it and don’t stuck
on the problem that you
know it’s your weaknesses.

-Manunulat Rosel-

--------

Day 356
August 24, 2022
11:55 PM

Dear Angge,
I write this letter for you to make you motivated. I know you always experienced difficulties in life or most of time tiredness physically, however you are doing great after all those hardship that you have encountered.  Don’t let your emotions drag you down, think wisely and calm down when your head heat up. Take time to see the true progress and stand firm always, don’t compare your existence to others instead be who you are. You will be successful, you will be stand out in everything you do.

Respectfully,
DIA

Step up closer
and you will be
get braver after a lot
of miles problem.

-Manunulat Rosel-

--------

Day 357
August 25, 2022
11:50 PM

Dear Diary,
A tiring and emotionally this day. Having a miscommunication will lead to both of you to hurtful moments, since you misinterpret the conversation. However,  it is another way of building a strong and powerful interactions to each other. I realized that love is hard but you will see how true is your partner is. He make me feel better at the end because of the assurance that he gave, even I was totally felt the heaviness. A true lesson that you can get from your love ones, is when you understand the true love to both you. Always take care of yourself and don’t let your emotions ruin everything.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Think before you act,
understand before give
a last drop of your solution;
because mistakes cannot be
correct when already happen.
You can make it right once you
know the essence of it.

-Manunulat Rosel-

--------

Day 358
August 26, 2022
11:45 PM

Dear Diary,
Time is real quick, every moment passed I see different things that I currently observed. Many things was totally changed because of the momentum that we have right now, but obviously it reflects the reality that connects to our perspective in life. Hardship is part of our journey, lesson taught us something new and realization creates something impact to our personalities to make us best version of ourselves. Not only that, I and him encountered some scenarios that tests our loved but I am glad that he did a right thing— understand me.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Love is not about
happy moments,
it also  definition
of understanding
and how to be strong
in life.

-Manunulat Rosel-

--------

Day 359
August 27, 2022
11:59 PM

Dear Diary,
There is more than amazing things happen when you and you’re special someone having a together moments.  I am glad that even for having a busy weekdays we still remember to have a time once a week to each other. Since our common routine is Saturday, I always give it to him and of course, we spend our time together. Honestly, it is really fulfilling when man truly loves you without any further details or explanations. Just simply do the things that is applied to both of you and understand each other.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

True love
will be exposed
when you totally
mixed and understand
the situation.

-Manunulat Rosel-

--------

Day 360
August 28, 2022
11:50 PM

Dear Diary,
Sunday is my truly rest day not because this is my time to go to church, but also it is the one that I don’t have anything to do. Besides, I want to spend my time to myself to relax and to focus on God. I just chill today and I was sleep because I am so sleepy and want to feel better since I am not fine. Another thing, God is always great and bless us everyday, He is God of spirit and we need to worship  Him  in spirit and truth. Just pray and talk to Him to understand anything that was happened to us.

Respectfully yours,
LOA

Life is not
focus on certain
things or problems,
it also remembering
that God is always in us.

-Manunulat Rosel-

--------