chapter 1

I closed my laptop, my eyes heavy from watching about 10 long Black Veil Brides interviews.
I rolled over in my bed, put my laptop underneath it and fell into a deep sleep....

THIS IS A STREET YOUTH RISING UUUPP

Hell Above blasted through my alarm clock. Ew. That means school.
It was 6am and surprisingly light outside.
I angrily smacked the off button on my alarm and procrastinated getting out of bed for another 5 minutes.
I finally decided to get up and start getting ready.
I threw on some black leggings, a black cami and a Asking Alexandria hoodie that was loose on me. I did my usual makeup, mascara and some brown eyeshadow. I brushed through my hair leaving it in it's natural straightness, brushed my teeth, slipped on my converse and headed down stairs.

"Put some clothes on you slut"
oh yes. The usual morning complaints from my abusive sister Paige.
"says the one in booty shorts" I say while walking to get my bag.
She scoffs and goes back into her bathroom to finish plastering her face in 10 pounds of makeup.

Now, this is going to sound weird but Paige is my younger sister. Usually the mean sister is the older one but I try to actually get along with Paige.
She thinks she's too cool for me with her 6th grade clique and ability to put on eyeliner.
She finally finishes and we walk out to catch the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N this is my first fanfic so I hope it's good haha.
Trust me Johnnie will be in it just gimme some time ok ok
feel free to leave feedback in the comments 👽✖️