chapter 6/

"wow, seems tough"
"yea, but it feels good to get it all off my chest"
I said while taking another sip of my Peace Tea.
"well I'm here whenever you need to talk,
give me your phone"
I gave him my phone and we exchanged numbers so we could text eachother.

"I should probly get going, my mom might start to worry, thankyou for listening, and the Peace Tea"

"anytime, see ya"

I walked through the front door of my house and was greeted by the strong scent of too much aeropostale perfume.

"I get home a half hour before Paige, I was gone that long?" I thought to myself.

"where have youu been?" asks Paige obnoxiously.
"none of yo buisness" I say while pushing past her and walking upstairs to my room.
I checked all my social media, and did my usual after school routine before getting bored.
To; Johnnie
*you didnt give me a fake number did you?*
I decided to text Johnnie because in all honesty, I kinda missed him already.

From; Johnnie
*depends, this is Brook right?*
I laughed at his response and we continued to text for a while, just small talk, until my room was invaded.

"Mom said dinner's almost ready & to come help set the table"
"we never set the table?" I responded, confused.
"Thats what I said too, and she just told me to hush and tell you."
"well okay then."
I sent a last text to Johnnie, plugged my phone into its charger and walked downstairs with Paige.

We set the table and got our plates.
"wheres dad?" Paige whispered to me.

"probly just working late or something."
we got our food and sat down.

"so girls" my mom began.
"I have some news"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ay i finally updated!
thankyou all for reading, voting and commenting, it means alot <3
i still dont have a plan for this book im just kinda winging it and thats probly not the best idea but all well i guess we'll see how this turns out haha c: