chapter 4/ standing together

I woke up to my alarm, great, my first day back with Jasmine.

I still can't get over meeting Bryan Johnnie Saturday... I can't get over the fact that I live near them.

I rolled out of bed, so excited to tell Lexie about my new neighbors.

I put on some grey leggings, an All Time Low tee from Hottopic and my all black vans. I left my hair down and did my usual makeup.

I got downstairs and saw my sisters new outfit she got in the mail last weeked.
and oh my..
the new Paige look features black leggings, a neon green crop top, some pink Osiris shoes and her hair in a high pony with a hot pink scrunchy.

"hello los emo" was what I got greeted with.

"hello, child." I replied while grabbing a waffle and putting it into the toaster.

"what happened?" she asked, referring to my elbow.

"oh I kinda wiped out while pennyboarding on saturday."

"ohh, you didn't hit your head did you?"

See the thing about Paige is, she may be obnoxious and rude but, she can be really loving towards me. I guess it's a sibling thing.

We talked some more while eating breakfast before it was time to get the bus.

*gets to school*

I found Lexi and was legit squeaking, I never let my full fangirlyness about the situation out until now.

"what what!! Brook use your words I don't understand chipmunk!"

"JOHNNIE GUILBERT AND BRYANSTARS MOVED IN TWO HOUSES AWAY FROM ME!!"

When the sentence processed through her head, we both were squealing with excitement. Until...

"and if you look to your right, you see two annoying freaks."

"well hello to you too Jasmine."
I was already 1000% done

She gave me a glare, whispered something so her little friends, laughed and carried on. Cool.

"Brook just ignore her, she's only trying to get a reaction out of you."

"I know but it's so hard, especially with all the history we have."

"It'll be okay, just stick with me."

The first bell rang, and we started our school day.

Lunch came and Lexi and I sat at our usual table.
Normally, Lexi and I sit with our two other friends, Angie and Vanessa but, they were MIA.

"I swear I saw them in the halls earlier." Lexi said after about 5 minutes of waiting for them.

"Yeah, I know Ness is here, she was in our science class we have together."

"weird...." Lexi said, thinking out loud.

I got up to get my lunch while Lexi stayed because she brought her usual vegan lunch from home.

"looking for your little friends?"

"Jasmine can you just leave me alone, this is getting old."

"Hey, it's not my fault your 'friends' like me better." she said, walking to her seat.

I looked over at her table, and of course, there's Vanessa and Angie sitting on either side of Jasmine.

"what the tits!?" I thought.

I got my food and joined Lexi.
"can you even believe them!"

"believe what?" she said as I pointed over to the table.

"what!?"
she seemed as confused and mad as I was.
"And they know all about your history too, how could they do this?"
We decided not to stress about it, and to realize that if they chose the enemy over us, they weren't worth our time.
"it just sucks, I really cared about them and we were all so close."

"I know Brookie Cookie, but hey, at least we know who our true friends are."

Lex was right. I guess me and my partner in crime will just have to stand alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this chapter is kinda long and boring but I'm trying here ok ok
next chapters will have more drama and more johnnie <3
see yaaa ✌️