1:Is this a mistake?

(THIS CHAPTER IS THE WORST WRITTEN IN THE BOOK, PLEASE AT LEAST GET TO THE SECOND OR THIRD CHAPTER BEFORE JUDGING)

Okay first. Little A/N. This takes place directly after Spider-Man No Way Home. But some things are different. First of all, Tony Stark did not die in Endgame, he came very close but managed to pull through. Steve Rodgers did not stay in the past and instead came right back after returning the stones to be there for his teammates. Natasha is alive, I know this differs from the canon MCU but it's my personal AU of the MCU so I figured I would mess around a little, I just really wanted to have these characters in still. Alright! Enjoy my story. And I don't own any of the characters in here.  This is also *Technically* a wrong number story but a bit different.]
.
.
.

Peter knew this was a mistake. This would never end well. Not with his dumb luck. So why in the world was he still going to do it? Simple answer? Peter Parker was lonely. Nobody knew who he was. Not the avengers, not his friends. Not even his mentor. Of course, they all knew Spider-Man...but nobody knew him. And that hurt. It was going to drive him insane if he didn't do something about it. And that is where the story starts.

Peter stared down at his phone. His hands started shaking as he began typing in the familiar number of his old mentor. Typing up a message.
[???
Ned.
Ned.
Dude.
Answer your phone you crusty fool.
Ned.
I got stabbed againnn.
Ned.
.
.
.
Peter exhaled. Hoping this worked. Why was he pretending to have texted Ned? Well, the great Tony Stark won't just answer a text without some reason to do so. So here was the reason, he was going to play to his hero side. And it wasn't exactly a lie. He had gotten stabbed on patrol.
[???]
Woah what?!

[???]
I know!!
I can't believe my dumb luck :(

[???]
You mean to say that this has happened before?!

Peter paused for a moment before texting back.

[???]
Uhm.
You aren't...
You are not Ned.

Peter shook his head. Of course. He knew this wasn't Ned. But he couldn't blow his cover now.

[???]
Well shit.
ANYWAYS THAT DOESNT MATTER.
WHAT MATTERS IS YOU GOT STABBED!

[???]
Oh yeah I forgot.

[???]
How do you JUST FORGET ABOUT A STAB WOUND?!

[???]
Meh. Just used to em

[???]
Go to a hospital.
Like. Now.

[???]
Like i could afford such a thing.

[???]
I could pay for it or something kid.

[???]
Hey, got to go. Be back soon

Peter's spider-sense was going off. And he heard a scream. Pocketing his phone and shoving the mask over his face, he ran towards the sound. Unaware of the vibrations of his phone.

[???]
What?!
Get back here!
Where would you be going with a stab wound?!

~Time YEET~

??? Changed ???'s name to Not Ned.

[Not Ned]
Oh my goodness you're alive.

[???]
Yeah?
I'm fine.
Not Ned.
(-^-)

[Not Ned]
How's the wound?
Wait why is my user 'Not Ned'

[???]
Because your not Ned. If you want to called something better give me a name.

There was a method to his madness. While he was pretty sure that this was Tony Stark (The firewall he had to hack to text the number was solid proof) he couldn't be too careful. Mysterio had taught him that.

[Not Ned]
Jeez kid. Fine.
You can call me Anthony I suppose.

[???]
Like Tony stark Anthony or just...Anthony?

[Not Ned]
Just Anthony.
Why?
Do you like Iron Man or sumthin?

Peter chuckled. This was so familiar. Back when he and Mr Stark were first getting to know each other, Mr. Stark had bought a new phone for the sole purpose of undercover texting Peter.  Just to get Peter's honest opinion on himself. To Peter it seemed like a random number. Asking him if he knew some address. When Peter kindly explained the situation the stranger quickly asked his opinion on iron man. His answer was the same as it was now.

[???]
Iron Man is cool sure.
But Mr. Tony Stark is the hero.
Iron Man is just one of his creations.
Toney Stark has done so much for the world and Iron Man is only part of the whole.
[???]
Wow kid, it's nice to meet a fellow fan ;)

Oh yeah. That was Mr. Stark alright. He could just tell.

??? Changed Not Ned's name to Mr Stark.

[Mr Stark]

What-

[???]
;) Now name me.

Mr Stark changes ???'s name to You need to learn Stranger Danger.

[You need to learn Stranger Danger]
HEY!

Mr Stark changed You need to learn Stranger Danger's name to Kiddo.

[Kiddo]
I'm not a kid :/

[Mr Stark]
How old are ya then?

Peter hesitated. Guilt flooding through him. What was he doing? Everyone close to him got hurt! Ned, MJ, Happy, Aunt May! Everyone!
He had tried to help some people from another universe and looked at how that helped-
No. He can't think like that. He had done the right thing. Peter sighed and adjusted his new suit. The red and blue flashing in the light of New York. He had ended up making a new one for several reasons. The main being it torn. The other was that every time he got hurt or nervous, Karen would try and call Mr. Stark and that wouldn't end well.

The young spider's thoughts stopped when his phone started ringing.

[Mr Stark is calling]

Peter stared in shock before slamming his finger down on the red button. Why had he called him?! He quickly checked his phone.

[Mr Stark]
Kid?
Kiddo? Hey.
Kid
Where did you go?
Did you get stabbed again?
Hey why did you hang up on me?

[Kiddo]
I panicked. It's not every day a total stranger calls.

[Mr Stark]
Fair enough.
Anyways it's really late you should be getting some sleep. It's a school night.

Peter winced. He had to stop going to Highschool. Nobody knew who he was so nobody remembered teaching him. It would have been odd. And besides, seeing Ned and MJ every day while they have no clue who he is was too painful.

[Kiddo]
Yeah yeah. Good night stranger.
[Mr Stark]
Just go to bed.