4:Mr magic man.

[I drew this chapter cover by the way ^^^ but I did not draw any of the other ones unless stated otherwise. Also tw for uncensored cursing. I want to note that I revived Natasha for this story. As I wanted her in here. This is my personal AU so I figured it would be alright.]

[Peter Parker's POV]
When Peter woke up again, his thoughts attacked him.
Guilt.
Anger.
Fear.
Guilt about lying to Mr. Stark. Guilt about erasing everyone's memories. (Even though he had to.) Guilt about Aunt May.
Anger that he was alone. Anger that he had caused such pain to his universe. Anger that after all he has done, he was left alone.
Fear about never finding someone again. Fear that he will always be alone.
A lot of you may be thinking 'Okay Peter stop whining and go talk to someone. How about the wizard?" Well, he fucking tried that. Some dude told him not to come back. The unfamiliar sorcerer had mistaken Peter for some fanboy.
[No it's not Wong]
Pete sighed for the hundredth time. That's it. He would try again. Sure he was texting Mr. Stark and that helped his loneliness a lot, but it just wasn't the same as physically talking to someone. So, sitting up and wiping the sleep away from his eyes he forced himself onto his feet.
Glancing down at his half-healed stomach wound he tugged on a red shirt over it. In case it bleeds again, then nobody would see.

Peter knew he couldn't just tell the Sorcerer what happened. What if that destroyed the spell?!
Okay. Peter thought for a moment. "Okay, I'll just Uhm, ask him what would happen if he cast a spell that made everyone forget a person because the entire multiverse who knew that person was after him, if that person told someone what happened would the spell break?" Peter hummed to himself. "Yeah. That's not too crazy right?"
"Oh, who am I kidding I sound fucking insane!" You know, Peter wasn't usually one to curse, but after losing so much in a short period, he stopped censoring himself so much.

Peter slipped a jacket over his red shirt, glancing at the time.  11:00 A.M? He slept in. Good thing he didn't have work today.

Seems Parker's luck gave him a break.

The local vigilante only gave himself a pear as breakfast before making his way down the apartment complex's stairs. He usually didn't eat breakfast but he wanted this stab wound gone as fast as possible. He promised himself that he would work some extra hours to get some more pay or something if he could.
He had to pay rent after all.

Technically never existing in the first place can make it hard for someone to want to hire you if they can't check your background.
Entering the somewhat chilly September air of the city relaxed Peter.
[spiderman no way home took place in August so that's why I'm estimating and making it September.]

You may be wondering why Peter didn't show up as Spider-Man. After all the last time he tried to see the Doctor of Mystic Arts he was turned away by some random wizard guy. Well, technically the Magic Man (Dr. Strange) was an avenger now, and Spider-Man was trying his hardest to avoid the Avengers.
So why was he going there in the first place? Well. Peter had to know how the spell worked. He needed to know if telling people who he was would put them, or the world in danger.

That's why at 11:30 A.M Peter Parker stood outside the Sanctum Sanctorum. Starring up at the large and quite gorgeous building. It was beautiful in a scary sort of way. With the dark memories of what happened just a month ago here still fresh in his mind.

Peter Parker inhaled in courage as he knocked on the door.

Parker's luck attacked him now.
The same guy as the last visit was there.
Sandy blond hair, brown eyes, tall and olive-skinned.

[For the record this is just a random description. This is not a cannon character.]

The man narrowed his eyes. His whole posture screamed pissed off.
"I thought I told you to scram and never return. Kid ." The last word spat out of the man's mouth.