2:Opinions

Hi! Did you guys like the last chapter? I know it looks a bit rushed and it's not my best work but I tried my hardest. Anyways enjoy this chapter.]

[Peter's POV]

Being woken up by a man screaming that you are a menace and not a hero is not the best way to start a day. But that's how Peter's started.

"SPIDER-MAN IS A MENACE AND HE NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. JUST LOOK WHAT HE DID TO THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!" The loud voice of J. Jonah cried out. He really wish he'd realized he was so close to an electronic billboard when he first got the place. Or at least that it advertised the Daily Bugle. It was especially worse on the days he woke up with a sensory overload. So he had bought himself some really good noise canceling headphones. Which were currently on his nightstand charging. He usually used them if it got too much for him. Not wanting to miss any important news.

Turning over to his side as he tries to ignore the words of the reporter. He glanced over at his phone and scrolled through his messages. A small smile reaching his lips when he had a message. It had been a month since the spell had been cast. A month since he had really interacted with anyone. And now he had reached out. Of course nothing had changed. He was just as alone as before but it felt different.

[Mr Stark]
Morning

[Kiddo]
Hey you texted first! :0

[Mr Stark]
How's your stab wound?

[Kiddo]
It's fine now.

[Mr Stark]
So how'd a kid like you get stabbed?

Peter sighed. What should he say? Mr. Stark had always been at figuring if his injuries were from Flash or patrol. But Mr. Stark didn't know him anymore. But he couldn't just say 'Oh yeah I'm Spider-man. The hero that's been avoiding you the last month?' Peter ran a hand through his curly brown hair with a soft hum before typing.

[Kiddo]
I may...
Or may not have
Tried to
Help a lady stop her purse from being snatched.

Peter narrowed his eyes at his words. Wow. That was a stupid thing to type. Oh well.

[Mr Stark]
Oh, well that's admirable of you but still.
You should leave that sort of thing to the cops.

[Kiddo]
What about Spider-Man?

[Mr Stark]
What about him?

[Kiddo]
Well
What do you think of him?
I personally kinda of like him.

Peter felt a bit narcissistic now but he could use a mood booster. So he might as well ask. Besides, he hadn't seen any of the Avengers in a month. He had no idea what they could be thinking of him now.

[Mr Stark]
Spider-Man?
Yeah he's pretty cool.
Gotta admire the dude.
As of now his popularity has shot downwards but he still makes time to be out and help people.

[Kiddo]
Yeah.
Tony Stark is my favorite super hero though.

[Mr Stark]
And Spider-Man is my favorite :)

He was Tony Stark's favorite hero? He hadn't known that. His chest swelled with joy as he smiled at his phone. He then realized he was late for work.

[Kiddo]
AH GTG IM LATE FOR WORK.

[Mr Stark]
Your a kid-
Also what the heck does 'gtg' stand for??
And you should be in school right now!

[kiddo]
Wow you sound old.
Also uhm, I meant to type school.

[Mr Stark ]
I don't believe you for some reason.

Peter groaned. "Idiot. You got to be more careful. Mr. Stark is very smart." He muttered.