Chapter 1

Your name is Y/N, you and your family is new to town. Finally after a few hours the TV started working. You and your brother picked out a movie. "Hey Y/N, walk with me to the store to get snacks" Jamie said while grabbing his wallet. Before moving he started a business where he sold candies to children with strict parents. Which is partly the reason you guys had to move. Too many problems in town. "Fine I guess grab me my wallet though" He ran to your room, you heard him trip over a box. "FUCK" he shouted. "Watch your language!" Your mom said. "Sorry!" He said and came back. You both said bye to your mom and you guys left. The walk wasnt too far away. You passed a gate with missing posters on it. "Oh shit dude I wonder what happened" your brother said to you. "I don't know, why the hell would I know"

You both walked into the store. Their were a few kids their. Some guy was playing with the pinball machine. He had long Golden hair. It was curly and looked very nice. He was kinda cute to you. Your brother walked down an aisle while you waited. You decided to grab a slurpee. You were filing the cup with your favorite mix. Red and blue the most elite drink. You see your brother walk down another aisle. You go after him and the guy with blonde hair is getting excited at the pinball machine. You didnt pay much attention to it until your brother accidently walked into it. If you could undo time then you would go to a different store.

Your brother muttered sorry and he lost his shit. You've never seen someone get so angry at a game. He pushed your brother back. And started hitting him. You werent really gonna but in until he got a knife out. As he started carving something in you ran at him. Not trying to actually hurt him but just to tackle him. The knife grazed your arm and and he fell on his back. The look of pure anger and hatred in his eyes couldve killed someone. He yanked on your hair and threw you to the ground. As you hit your head he gets on top of you and starts punching. But you wouldnt just take that. You grab a fistful of his hair. It was soft and really nice to touch. It was better than how it looked. You yanked him to the side of you and began fighting back. A bunch of kids were gathered outside by now. They just watched everything happen. Finally you had enough and just started hitting wherever you could. He threw you off of him and got up. You got up to, you both put your fists up. Both of you guys were breathing heavily. Faces bloody and fists bruised. Jamie was crying in the corner and staring at you. He looked so helpless and sad. It made you so angry.

He got a good hit to your nose. When he swung again you ducked this time. You punched him in the ribs. And took a quick shot to his dick. That got him down quicker than you thought. For someone who looked kinda weak he was strong. The police had shown up by now. That didnt stop him. He tried to shake them off and you did aswell. You both were cuffed and escorted out. Some random kid held the door open for the officers. Your brother ran home to tell your mom what happened. Against better judgement they put both of you guys in the same car. He was glaring daggers at you the whole time. All you did in response was smile and wink. "Dont look at me jackass" he rolled his eyes. "You looked at me first goldilocks". The scoffed at you "Dont call me that you fucking brat. Brat? Seriously this dudes so fucking dumb. "That is the dumbest fucking nickname ever." You said with a shrug. "And goldilocks is better?" he said. He was staring out the window at this point.

"Hell yeah it's better. I call you that because of your hair. If you're goldilocks I can be one of the three bears. My brother can be the second one. I have no clue who will be the third one though" you were rambling. You both were dropped at the police station and profiled. Both of you kept in the same cell. Which was again stupid of them to do. You both were fighting why would they keep you two in the same cell. You used your one call to talk to your mom. But goldie didnt call anyone. "Aren't you gonna call anyone?" You asked while wiping your nose. Blood finally stopped coming out and it was dried. For some reason they didnt pat you down either. This police department is fuckinh stupid. You pulled out some wipes and wet them in a sink. You cleaned yourself up. The whole time he just sat down staring. When your mom got their she was pissed. The cops let you two go. Your mom felt bad for his mom not being there.

You found it odd since he litterly beat the shit out of both of her kids. But whatever. "Do you need a ride home?" She asked. He shook his head and walked off. She pulled out your bike from the trunk. "You are in so much trouble. What were you thinking! You couldve gotten seriously hurt! Y/N you're supposed to be someone Jamie looks up to! She kept yelling at you for a while longer. Finally when she stopped you asked about the bike. "I brought your bike so you can go home. You will not he using this car for the whole month! Bike home now!" She got in the car and drove off.

That sounded like the dumbest punishment in the world. You hopped on your bike and started riding. You see goldie talking to some dude in a van. It was really creepy and suspicious you bike faster toward him. "What's going on here goldie" you smile at him. His face still has blood on it. He still hasnt cleaned himself up. "I'm trying to get a ride fuck off." He said about to get in the van. "Orrrr you can get on my bike. The dude who's about to drive you looks like a fucking pedophile" you look at van man up and down. "I could drive you both home if wanted." He had a strange look in his eyes. It was so weird and creepy. "Whatever" goldie says. He shuts the dudes door and walks while you bike. "Do ya wanna use my bike goldie?" he rolled his eyes. You got off and took your helmet off aswell.

You noticed how the van still hasnt moved. The creepy guys eyes were stuck on you. You could see him in the mirrors. Goldie got on. You handed him the helmet and he just looked at you. "Put it on" you said plainly. "Dont need it" he says about the start biking. Before he cant you put it on his head. You stood infront of the bike. You buckled it. "I said I dont fucking need it jackass." You shrugged and hopped on the back of the bike. "Where to" he said, you gave him your address. As you biked the van got farther from you guys. Or so you thought.

The van was out of view for a little while. Until you see it again parked on the side of the street close to you guys. "Cross the street" you said. The side door to the van was open. Your gut started twisting something was wrong. "Now. Please" he rolled his eyes and did it. "Are you scared or something" though what he said made it seem like he was concerned he wasn't. He was laughing and mocking you the rest of the ride. The van was following you guys at this point. He didnt seem worried at all. Not until you guys got onto the road. The car started speeding up. If vance didnt speed up or swerver you guys would get hit. "Hurry up! Move! DO SOMETHING DUDE" when vance turned to look at you he saw the van speeding up. He started peddling faster to your house. He was serving all throughout the street. A neighbor heard the commotion and saw what was happening. At this point you both were just circling eachother. You saw her run inside for something. She came out with a pen and paper in hand. Vance was breathing heavily and starting to slow down. You kicked his feet and started peddling yourself.

If this couldn't get any worse you remember how shitty your stamina is. And asthma couldnt make this any better for you both. Finally the van stopped and left. The lady ran after it yelling she was gonna call the cops. You both stopped biking and just fell on the side walk. The sweat on his face was ever so slightly washing his blood off. He was panting and so were you. You both decided to just walk the rest of the way.

A/N: hey guys I hope this was pretty good for a first chapter! Ilm try to update tomorrow also hi to my friends!