Chapter 3

The next day

You start shaking vance awake. "Hey! Psttt wake up" you keep shaking him. You were kneeling down by his side. When he woke up you were already changed and ready. "Use some of my clothes and get dressed. Imma hide in my closet while u change. Tell me when you're done" Y/N ran to his closet and shut the door. Vance gets up and scratches his head. He stretches and his shirt lifts slightly. Vance starts going through Y/N's clothes and find something. He picked out Y/Ns brown leather jacket. He then started looking for a shirt. He took out some Jean's and a black button up. It didnt fully button up so it was slightly open. Vance knocked in the closet door. Y/N opens the door and peeks in. Vance gives him a sarcastic smile "wheres your brush dumbass" You hand him one and watch him brush out his hair. When he finally finished he out it down. You opened up your window and jumped out again. He did the same thing. "Your pants are super uncomfortable" he says. "That sucks for you" you grab your bike and pat the seat for him to get on. He gets on and you end up sitting behind him. He starts peddling you get stares from people on the sidewalk. Then you start hearing some kids chanting. "Fight fight fight" they repeatedly said. You and vance both being curious went to the noise. People cleared a path for vance and he dragged you with him. You saw a kis with a bandanna. He was telling the other kid to do something. One thing led to another. You ended up zoning out and when you snapped back the bigger kid was on the floor. The other dude started punching him until blood was drawn.

"Whys everyone so violent here" you say and the bandanna kid heard you. He just side eyed you and got up. "That fight fucking sucked" vance says. You just shrug as you both walk the rest of the way. It finally hit you that this was your first day here. Atleast you had friend. He kinda a friend kinda not. You pulled out your list of classes.

2-A, Ms walkson
6-B, Mr Williams
5-D, Mr Stevenson
8-I, Mrs belme
7-C, Mr belme
5-A, Ms chelson

"Dude do you know where any of these classes are?" You hand him the paper as he looks at. He nods "Nice 5 classes together. Guess I'll have to how you around" He helps chain up your bike and walks through th school doors. He gets angry looks from most of the guys their. But the girls seem to giggle behind their books and whisper. 'I guess hes popular' you thought to yourself. You show up to your first class, biology. You really like anything to do with science. But as you enterd their were no seats together for you both to sit at. You were going to sit at a desk when you were yanked off. Vance pulls you to the back of the class. He stares down some boy in the back as he sheepishly moves. "Thanks" you say with a smile. You sit down and set your bag down. Now that you notice, vance doesnt have a bag. "Hey. Wheres your bag dude" you tell him. "Dont got one" he says. You roll your eyes at him and play with your pencil. You tap it against the table until the bell rings. A very old looking women walks into class. Shes wearing a flower printed skirt with some flat heels. Her hairs put up in a clean and neat bun. She had dark red glasses that made her piercing green eyes pop. "We have a new student. Please stand up state your name and some sort of fun fact." She sits at her table and sips her coffee. You stood up "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N, and I dont really have a fun fact" you smile and sit back down.

Ms.Walkson stands back up and begins teaching. Throughout the whole class you were tapping your pencil on the table. Half of the time you didnt notice you were doing it. Well not until vance grabbed your hand and took it from you. "That's fucking annoying" he says and proceeds to doodle on his notebook. You werent a goody too shoes by no means, but you didnt like talking in class. You get a piece of paper and start writing.

Y/N: why so mean
Vance: I'm not mean idiot
Vance proceeded to cross the word idiot out before giving it to you.
Y/N: Sure, anyways wanna hang out at my place or something.
Vance: Sure I guess. I can ask this dude to sneak us into the drive through theaters.
Y/N: Oh nice! I went their once with my cousin. He died.
Vance: That sucks.
Y/N: I know right that could never be me. Only losers die
Vance: Are we still talking about your cousin?
Y/N: yes we are, he was an asshole.

Ms.Walkson clears her throat. And stares at you and vance. "Well Mr.L/N I hope I'm not interrupting your conversation with my teaching. Am i?" Her voice is sarcastic and her face emotionless. "Actually you are. Were talking ya hag fuck off" vance grabs you and your bag and leaves the class. You speak your head into the classroom "Sorry!" but are then yanked out. "Dude what the fuck was that" you say trying to get your bag from vance. "Dont fucking apologize to her. Shes a bitch" he tosses the bag to you. You catch it and put it on. "Are we really skipping on my first day?" You pout and sigh as he nods. He had a small smile on his face. It wasnt much but it was nice to see. It was sweet and kind in it's own way. You both make way to the middle school. Vance just walks in without a care, 'why the hell are we here' you think to yourself. "Wait out here I'll be back" Vance says and quickly walks off. You didnt want him to leave but you just stood their. Mainly because you were curious as to what he was gonna do.