Chapter 9

A/N: Hey yall sorry for not uploading too often! My birthdays on the 3rd n stuff so I forgot. And I'm finally not sick! Sorry if this is a short chapter I promise I'll try to make the next longer!!

You and your family finish eating. But your brother walks to your room with you. "We gotta talk Y/N" he shuts the door behind you guys. "What's up?" You sit on the bed and he has a blank stare on his face. "I really dont car if you're gay and stuff. But like, vance? Really?" He scrunched his nose and made a face. "Oh my god" you say "He tried to fucking kill me!" Your brother says making a slicing movement over his throat. "He didnt try to kill you. You're so dramatic" you roll your eyes and start unpacking your clothes. "What do you even see in him. I personally dont approve" he shakes his head while crossing his arms. "Really? And who would you approve of?" You ask him curiously.

He doesn't speak for a few seconds "Bruce Yamada" you give him a look. "Why" is all you tell him. "First of all, hes good looking. Hes pretty nice and can ride a bike. Hes fit and tall and plays baseball" you smile and then laugh. "So if he can ride a bike hes boyfriend material?" He scoffs "That's not what I mean. All I mean is that vance is very mean" he shrugs his shoulders. "Hes not mean. Hes just" jamie cuts you off. "Angry? Deranged? Psychotic? Weird?" You let out a fake gasp. "No. Hes just misunderstood. And needs to find other ways to express anger" you fold some clothes and out them in your drawer. "The hell does that mean. You're gonna have him color something? Have him sit quietly and talk?" He chuckles to himself. "Get out of my room you weirdo" he rolls his eyes. "I'm not weird" he kicks your leg. You get up and he runs. You chase him around the house. He runs to the bathroom and tries to shut the door. But you push on the door till it opens. You cant see him you look around.

But he runs out from behind the door and right to his room. You try to open it but its locked. You hear him laugh from the other side. You move to the side so he cant see the shadows of your feet. He opens the door a bit to peek out. You take that as your chance and burst the door open. He screams while smiling and he starts throwing punches. Their obviously playful so you pick him up. You throw him over your shoulder and jump around. "AHHH PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT" He laughs out with a smile. You gently throw him onto his hes and he laughs. You missed playing around with him like this. When you two were little you always messed around. "Quiet down you two. Jamie time for bed" your mom says while drying her hands. "Mommmm ugh fine" he whines out. You leave his room for him to sleep and go to yours. You change into some pajamas. A simple black T shirt and some shorts. You jump into bed and hold onto your pillow.

You pretend its vance and imagine you're stroking his hair. You slowly fall asleep.

In your dream:

The grass was a neon green and the sky a bright blue. Everything was 10× as bright as normal. But then it settled down to somewhat normal. You saw a black van pick up your brother. He seemed off at first but was dragged in. The screams that were heard made your heart ache. It was so real to you. And it sped off away from you. You tried running to it but something was holding you back. Some chains were tied to your legs you tried to run you barely moved. It was gone and you could feel tears fall. But you blinked and you were at vances house. He was asleep right next to you. He woke up and smiled. "Wake up. Make sure it doesnt happen." And that was it, you woke up in a cold sweat.