Chapter 14

It had been weeks since the incident you had felt so much better now. Your wound had healed, but now there was a scar. You were a bit self-conscious about it but Vance seemed to love it. Whenever he was at your house for dinner which was quite frequently, he would have his hand on your side rubbing gently against it. Your family loved him and thought he was nice. But your mom still had a grudge on him for having hurt your brother earlier. But overall it was nice to be around him. You both had thought that you'd be together forever. But one day your mom came home a grim expression on her face. Vance was laying next to you you guys were watching TV. Jamie laid down while reading a book. You looked up at your mom," what's wrong" you asked. Your mom doesn't know what to say she lets out a small sigh. " I do hate to say this. But your father has gotten a better job somewhere else. So we'll be moving out of state". Your whole world came crashing down as you come to the realization that Vance wouldn't be with you anymore. He looks at you with a heartbroken expression on his face. Your brother looks angry and throws down his book. Just as quickly as you were getting settled into this town you would be leaving. " but this time our house will be a bit bigger and a nicer neighborhood. And plus you'll even have a backyard." You know she was trying to lighten the mood. But to be honest you felt that it was just making it worse. You didn't want to leave you liked it here.

You had friends, so many friends finally and it was all going to be taken away from you. In this town you had found a boyfriend, someone who loved you. In this town you had found out you had a very supportive family. Even though you haven't been there long you felt connected. Vance finally opens his mouth "but what about me and Y/N. How will I see him if you guys move" he looks angry and sad. His tone is confused though. There were so many emotions and expressions in his face and in his tone. You held on to him tightly as though someone were going to pull you away. You just held on tightly never wanting to leave. No matter how hard you would try you would have to. You both walked up to your room and shut the door behind you both. Now that you are alone with him his eyes began to water. You rarely saw him cry and you rarely cried. But it felt appropriate at this time, you're being torn apart. "You know we're kind of like Romeo and Juliet. Don't you think" you look at him and try not to cry. A fake smile plastered on your face. " yeah but in the end Romeo and Juliet were technically together. They were dead but they were together in the afterlife." You look down at his hands and sat on your bed. He looks around you have photos on the walls of each other. You even kept one of his jackets in your room. And this hurts so much. But suddenly you got an idea "what if you came with us" you look at him with a bright expression in your eyes. He looks at you like you said something stupid. "Are you kidding me my parents would kill me. And who knows what they'd do to you"

" but it's not that bad of an idea. And plus they don't even pay attention to you we could give you all the love you need. Please Vance I'm begging you at least think about it. " he looks up at you. By this point you were in tears it was hard to speak but you took deep breaths. He smiles at you and puts a hand on your hair and gently hold you.
"I'll try for you" he smiles and gently kisses your hair. The day goes on and you wait and wait for a call. Every time you hear the phone ring you run to it. You had started packing up all your things again. And you decided to pack Vance's jacket too. Even if he didn't come, even if you wouldn't show you wanted a memory of him. Your walls were bare but they were still other things around the room that you had to pick up. You find the hairbrush that you had used to come out Vance's hair. When you were done he looked like a doll. And then you found the nail polish that you would use to paint his nails. It took so long to convince him to do it but in the end he did it. You took photos of half of these things and I'd hung them up on your walls. But now they were in a tiny box, that's how you felt. You felt boxed in and forced into something. All you wanted was to stay with him and actually be loved. You lay down on your bed and stare at the ceiling. You hear the phone ring but don't bother to go down. A lot of energy had left your body and so had hope. But your brother comes upstairs and tells you that it's Vance. A smile appears on your face as you run downstairs basically jumping on the last step. You take the phone from your mom and quickly say "Helloooooo" you curl the string in your fingers. "Im on my way, I can't bring much. I'm only bringing clothes, some money and some special stuff." Before you can get another word out he hangs up. You put the phone away and wait downstairs for him to come. You wonder what the special stuff he was bringing was. It takes a while and a lot of commercials that you watched from the come.

You didn't realize it had started raining. You heard a knock come from your door and you opened it. Your blonde hair to boyfriend was holding something above his head trying to stay dry." Can I come in?" He asked with a smirk. You nod and he comes in. He takes off his jacket and hangs it up. He hugs you though he did get you a little wet. He takes off his dirty shoes and dries off a bit. He's holding two bags and that small box that was above his head. He hands it to you with a small smile on his face. You open it and realize what it is. It's a small collage of you two. It was a bit cheesy and he knew that but you loved it. Vance was really into showing you off and giving you gifts. He had always wanted to be the type of person to be able to give extravagant gifts. It was always something that he did even if they weren't too good sometimes you just give you cool looking things he found. It had the words I love you written on it. He was such a romantic when he wanted to be. You hug him and hold on to him.

A/N: HEY yall I'll be finishing this story soon. I'll be doing a finney x male reader next. Might not update tomorrow