Chapter 15

It had been 3 months since you've moved. Everything was going perfect finally you had the life of your dreams. Vance came along with you and your family. No one had actually known Advanced leaving, but he just came with you guys. Sometimes you'd still call finny and Robin. The last time you talked to Finney he was saying that some people thought that the Grabber had got Vance. But the last time you'd known the Grabber was in prison. Turns out he had successfully broken out. A few weeks after that conversation finny told you that Robin was missing. You try to express your condolences along with Vance. The longer Vans had been with you the more connected to his emotions he was. It was nice to know that finally being together was helping him. And a few days after that call, Finney was gone. Gwen had called you to tell you what had happened. It was devastating to say the least. Even being in a completely different state was terrible. You felt like you couldn't help anyone you felt useless in a way. But Vance had comforted you through the whole thing. You and Vance had went to a new school. There were a lot of new people and it was kind of weird. But finally you did end up making new friends and joined a few clubs. Finally this place started feeling like home. You were a very open about you and Vance dating. Though it was a safe neighborhood you just never know what to expect from people. But still you guys would have small date nights that you would go to just as friends. Whenever you guys are alone or no one was looking he would give you small kisses. But there were those days when you felt terrible. Some days you'd look in the mirror and just wish you were like everyone else. There was a time that caught you crying in the bathtub. It was a safe space for you. And yet no matter what happened he was there with you. A few weeks after finny had gone missing you had gotten a call. It was from finding himself telling you that he was all right now. You both were on the call for hours just talking about what had happened. It ended up being a three-way call because of Vance. A few days later you ended up finally returning to the town. You shown up for Robin's funeral. It was a sad sight to say the less you would have thought that you yourself would be in a casket before him. You shed some tears and Vance sneakily held your hand. You weren't that close with Robin but still it was sad. He had such a long life ahead of him. But it was nice to know that finally their case had been solved. You went back to your home and after that you and Vinny slowly started losing connection to each other. It's not that you wanted to you just started to become more distant. But he still had Vance. Soon Finney would stop calling you in general. It was sad but you were over it rather quickly. Years went on all of them with Vance. You both did fight but nothing ever major. You knew that he no matter how long it took would be your husband one day.

A/n: HEY yall. Last chapter sorry if it's short or disappointing.