Chapter 2!

You both arrive at your house. The air is crisp and cold. "I should head hone" goldie says. You dont remember ever actually catching his name. "No its chill dude just spend the night!" You go behind your house. The window to your room is ever so slightly open. You push it open and jump in. You hold out your hand to him. "Come on. Itll be fun" he rolls his eyes at you and grabs your hand. His skin was undeniably soft. It was so smooth but his knuckles were very rough. You pulled him in and smiled. You turned on your light. Your mom doesn't care where you come in from as long as your home. Your room consisted of unopened boxes and a mattress on the floor. But their was also a little TV on the floor next to an unfinished bowl of popcorn. "Wow. Nice room" goldie says in a sarcastic tone.

You smile "Totally dude. Probably better than yours" you laugh at your own joke. It wasnt funny but you still laughed. He hit your arm and sat on your bed. "Alright so tonight you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor" you say, hands on your hips. "Why do you even want me here. I litterly beat the shit out of you and your brother" he huffed angrily. "Ever heard the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer?" You sit next to him. He rolls his eyes "wow Shakespeare make that all up yourself?" A knock is heard at your door.  You get up and open the door and step out shutting it behind you. Its jamie, "Hey Y/N I wanted to say thanks" his arm was bandaged. Even though the cut didnt seem that deep at all. "No problem! We are family after all" you smile and mess with his hair. "Oh and by the way I forgot to give you these" he handed you a box of sour patch kids. You loved them so much. He also gave you the small box of pudding you were gonna buy. "Thanks jamie, imma be in my room. Knock to come in!" You go back in. And set the snacks down on the floor.

At this point goldie already is laying on the floor. His hair sprawled out in a moppy mess. He was staring at the t.v. he glances towards you "wow all that pudding huh" you hold the vanilla cup to his hair. "Wow you two have the same hair color" he hits your arm and scoffs. You open the package of sour patch kids and immediently go for the red ones. You put some in your hand and give them to goldie. You need to really figure out his name. "Hey dude, what's your name" goldie looks at you and pop some sour patch kids in his mouth. "Vance. Vance hopper" he faces the T.V and it starts going static. He gets up and starts fixing the antennas. You liked to watch him, well studying him. His arms were very nicely toned. Parts of his hair curled around his ear, his eyebrows an angry mess. Finally the T.V starts working again. By now when he look at you you're eating a second pudding cup. "Damn you really like pudding huh" you simply nod. "That's it!" He says while snapping his fingers. It's like a mini lightbulb went on above his head. "That's what I'll call ya, pudding boy"

"You're still really bad at nicknames goldie" he hit my arm again and grabbed a pudding cup. And that's the rest of the night. We watched T.V and ate, just like every teenage boy did. Slowly I fell asleep.

Narrators POV:

Vance stared at Y/Ns sleeping figure. Y/Ns mouth was slightly parted as their chest moved up and down. Their hand sprawled out, vance picked him up and layed him on the bed. He grabbed a pillow and put it under Y/N. Vance couldn't find a blanket so he ended up giving you his jacket. Still your hand was out and he was staring. He saw how your fingers would twitch every so often. He took his own hand and lightly touched yours. When your fingers twitched he quickly pulled his hand away. When you stopped moving around he tried again. He was able to trace his thumb across your hand. Unknowingly you grabbed his hand. He felt the roughness of your hand. Your hand was cold vance brought your hand close to his face. He put it against his cheek. And sighed into your hand, lightly tracing it against your lips. He kept it against his cheeks for a few minutes.

You felt something touching your hand. At first you thought it might've been something weird. You lightly opened your eyes and saw Vance's lips lightly kissing your hand. He muttered something that you couldnt make out. Your hand was then pressed against his cheek. You just smiled and rubbed his cheek. His eyes widened and he threw your hand back towards you. "Awww how sweet" you smile at him with a wink. "Shut it jackass" he snatched your pillow and hit you with it. You grab an empty pudding cup and throw it at him. Well you thought it was empty. Pudding spilt out on his hair. "Oh fuck" you said. Vance started to smother you with the pillow. "I'm sorry! I'll clean it! I'm sorry! Help!" You yell out inbetween breaths and gasps. He stops and just hits your arm again. "Fix it now" you drag him to the restroom. You shut the door and turn on the shower. You let the water run for a few minutes until its warm. You fill a cup with water. "Put your head over the sink goldie" "I hope you drown jackass and it's not a sink. It's a tub idiot" he put his head over the tub. "Wow didn't know we had a human dictionary in here." You pour water on his hair. After completely drenching his hair you grabbed the shampoo. You put both hands on his hair and you scrubbed his hair. More water was out on his hair.

When you went to grab the conditioner he grabbed it before you. "I can do it myself I'm not stupid" you sigh and sit on the counter and wait for him to finish. You fidget with your fingers as you hear the water go off. You threw a towel at him and laugh. He starts drying his hair "the hell you laughing at" he says. He finishes drying his hair, not fully but to him it was dry. You were still sitting on the counter. "Nothing you look like a chihuahua" you smile and he glares at you. He walks towards you, he positioned himself between your legs. His face now only inches away from yours. "Wanna know what you look like" he says, his eyes staring into yours. You were trying to speak but nothing came out, only a squeak. "Sure, what do I look like" you say with a light laugh. "A bitch" he says and walks out the bathroom. You thought this was gonna go a completely different way. But instead you were left disappointed but also not. No doubt vance was a weird guy. But I think that's what makes him to attractive. The fact hes so strong, and so tough. It all in all is amazing. Plus hes so, Hes so pretty.

A/N: hey yall chapter 2! Anyways like imma try to write more n stuff. gn