Chapter 11

They didnt answer your question but instead just looked at you. "Hes in the room next to you. Your little "friend" really hurt him" she smiles when airquoting friend. You try to get up but your mom hits your leg. "Lay down" shes stern. "But I wanna see what he looks like!" A smile appears on your face. "Hes an ugly old bastard." Vance says while chewing angrily. "Why so angry vance" you drink some water. Hospitals always had the most crisp water. "You couldve died if he dug any deeper. If that was the case hed be fucking dead" vances voice spew venom. "If I died I would haunt you so fucking hard. I'd be writing shit on your mirror in crayon." You laugh, laughing kinda hurt to do. You held onto your side but kept laughing. "If you died I'd try to get you exorcised. Be gone you demon" he playfully hit your arm.

You smile at him and a doctor walks in. He flips through some papers and smiles. "You'll have to stay here for around 2 days. But other than that you'll be fine" vance smiles a bit. His wrapper crumpled up in his hands. You nod "thank you" is all you say to him. He leaves and you get up. You stretch a bit and your back pops. Your mom clears her throat and eyes you. "Your gown is open in the um back" you look at vance. Hes eyeing you with a smirk on his face. You hold it shut as your mom uses a safety pin on it. When you make sure nothings showing anymore you leave. You go next door to check out the dude who almost killed you. Their was a chart hanging next to his room. The name read 'Alber shaw' what a dumb name you thought. He was hooked up to a ventilator "damn vance you did damage" you look at him. "Yeah me and your brother. Took 2 cops to pull him off. Hes strong when he needs to be. He used a bike chain on him. A bike chain that's unbelievable" you smile. You were proud of how he stood up for you. Even though he was scared he tried. You walk into the room and hes cuffed to the bed. You see police "What happened?" You knew he was bad but damn. "As you can see. Hes under arrest." You looked him up and down. "I'm not dumb. But like for what?" Vance glares at the guy as his fingers twitch. "Unfortunely we cant say why" the man in the bed stirs awake. His breathing quickens and he breathed harder. You walk in and step next to him. Vance next to you, the officers better their posture.

You cross your arms and stare at him. He looks old sad and pathetic. "Whatd you do" you tilt your head. He let's out an evil laugh, it was weak and wheezy. "I've done thinks you couldnt even imagine. You've stopped so much of my work. You're special." He reaches a hang up to try and stroke your face. The handcuffs stop him from doing that. "How am I special? I'm just some dude" you shrug your arms. He smiles at you, a tooth missing and his skin wrinkled. "You dont even get it. You're unlike the others, you're unafraid. You were better, you were fun." You stare down disgusted. "The hell do you mean fun. You're such a creep." His voice is deep as he laughs again. His voice cracks and he begins coughing. "Look at you. I mean this in the nicest way. You are beautiful. I can just imagine how fun you are to play with." Your hand had been resting on the rail. He grabbed it and held onto your arm. "Next time. I promise you, well play. And I'll take my sweet time with you." Vance grabs your arm and pulls you back. The officers escort you out. You feel disgusted with yourself and weird. You rub your arms and walk back to your room. A note was left on the bed from your mom.

'Hi sweetie. I had to go home for something. I'll be back tomorrow with jamie. If you need me please call and ask. Dont be afraid to ask for a nurse. I love you so much. -mom<3' she always signed her notes with hearts. Sometimes ig shes feeling happier a star. Anything she feels is cute during the time. You sit down in bed your side sore and aching. "Can you get me more water please?" You sit down holding onto your side. He nods and smiles at you. He grabs a small  cup and fills it with water. He hands it to you and kisses your cheek. After a short while you fall asleep.

A/N: hey yall sorry for not updating. Drama happened and things of that sort. It was kinds funny I'm ngl. But oh well here's chapter 11. Have a good day. Btw I wont be updating on the 2nd or 3rd. I have birthday stuff to do on those days.