Chapter 10

A/N: I think im losing my voice. Like this hurts but whatever anyways. Onto the thingy and I hope it's good.

You woke up from the dream scared and worried. You looked outside and the sun was rising, it was around 5:30. Your mom bursts into your room, a smile on her face. "Oh! You're awake!" You nod at her, still uneasy from the dream. "What's wrong sweetie?" She asks and sits on your bed. You cross your legs and clasp your hands over your lap. "Nothing just a bad dream" you smile at her. She kisses your cheek "alright if anything's wrong please tell me" she gets up and leaves. You hear your door click shut and you get up. You stretch and look around for clothes. You would mainly just put on whatever was around or looked good. You found a tank top with a band on it. If you're being honest you have no clue why you bough it. You didnt even know the band. You paired it with some Jean's and looked in the mirror. You turn to the side their was a small cut down the middle so they could see a bit of your side. You changed the pants for some that were flared. Last Christmas it was your grandfather gave you some platformed boots. You brush out your hair a bit then fluff it up. You were finally able to read the band. 'Black sabbath' never heard of it.

You grab your bag and leave your room. "You look so depressing" your brother says. "You look like a rainbow threw up on you" he takes offence to that. "A rainbow litterly threw up on you." He threw a handkerchief at you. "Youd definitely should put that in your right pocket" he smiles and leaves. Your mouth was agape in both shock and horror. Looking deeper at the colors you see it's a black and white checkered one. A better question to ask yourself was how he knew any of this. You put the handkerchief into your bag. Not for any specific use just because. You leave the house looking for him. You see him walking down the street with his bike. One of the tires was flat. You start running up to him when a black van pulls up. The same one from the times before. This along with your dream worried you, you ran faster than you thought you could. You were out of breath when you arrived. "Heye jamie. Dude like um who's this what's up" you say inbetween breaths.

"I have no clue he was offering me a ride." You look up at him. "How about I show you two a magic trick instead!" He smiles creepily down towards you both. Your brother nods "we have to go to school" you say hastily. "Not yet we have like an hour. I dont wanna be early" you pouts at you. 'This idiot' you think to yourself. The man opens the back of his van and gets out. He grabs something out of his hat. It's a bird. You hum in response slightly impressed. But then his hat fell "oh crap! Can you get it for me" your brother bends down to grab it. And in the few seconds you look around to see if anyone was out he strikes. He grabs your brother and you hear a 'psttttt' sound. Your eyes grew wide in shock as you put the guy away into the car. You grab your brother and pick him up. Yeah starts chasing after you two with a creepy smile. Your brother basically passes out as you're tackled. You scream and yell for help but he pulls out a pocket knife. "You scream and I'll gut you like a pig" but it was too late. The man must've not used enough of that spray stuff. Your brother woke up and started yelling and crying for help. The man quickly dug his knife into your side and you yelped. Tears sprung from your eyes and you screamed. You hear running but your vision is blurry. Some lady yells "I CALLED THE COPS THEYRE ON THEIR WAY" The man is kicked off by a familiar figure. The figure starts beating the creepy man. You hold onto your side not helping the tears falling. Your brother cries and you cant stand it. You can barely stay awake before you hear the sirens. Just then you pass out.

Hours later you awake in a hospital bed. Your side hurts so bad it feels inflamed. Everything hurts and your heads pounding. You try to sit up "hey take it easy" you look to your side and theres vance. He smiles at you and looks around. He makes sure no one is around before kissing your cheek. "I'm so happy you're okay. I thought I'd lose you" he rubs your cheek his hands shaky when doing so. "Wheres my family?" You ask while looking around. "Oh they went to go get us food and stuff. They'll be happy to know you're awake" you run your fingers through his hair. You kiss his lips softly and it turns passionate. Footsteps are heard at the door and he looks up quickly backing away. It's your mom she has some food in a bag. "Looks like you're okay. I'm happy you're up" she smiles and laughs as though she told the funniest joke. He looks at you both back and forth. "You're fine vance. They dont care" you hold his hand and squeeze it. He seemed skeptical but still nodded. Your mom hands out food and vance seems suprised he got some. "Is this
Y/Ns?" he says. "No sweetheart it's yours. A growing boy needs to eat yaknow" she smiles and sits down. You start eating your food with a smile. Vance hesitantly takes a bite of the food. "Wheres jamie and dad?" Your mom finishes chewing before speaking. "They're at home. Jamie was tired and he was so sad. My god I've never seen him cry so much. His eyes were so puffy he looked like a pufferfish. Hell he happy to know you're awake" she smiles at you. You nod and finish eating your food. "What happened to that dude" vance stiffens up at the question. He sucks his teeth and bites the inside of his cheek.