Chapter 4

Sana's POV

"That was so awkward" Mina suddenly said "What?" I ask not knowing anything.

"Our interaction with Momo and her friends last week" She suddenly turned red, "Mina that was last week do you have a crush? Momo or Chaeyoung? Or maybe Tzuyu" she just smacked me.

"Yah! I don't have a crush but you say Chaeyoung? The small one?" She suddenly ask "See so you do have a crush on that cub" I laughed at her.

She laughed too "How about you? Do you a crush on Momo?" I instantly feel my cheeks burn, No Sana you don't.

"No, Mina she's my Rival after few weeks we will compete with each other again" I explained, "Chill you don't have to be so Defensive" she just rolled her eyes on me.

We are now getting coffee nearby my penthouse when I bumped into someone and that is no other than Momo.

"You again, please please look where you're going" she half scolded me and proceed to walk past by me.

Why does she have that attitude as I can remember She's nice, maybe because about the last time?

I look where she's going and she sat on the table with a girl in front of her.

I handed the coffee to Mina "What are you looking at?" She said and she turned around to see Momo "Oh Momo's here"

"Who is she with?" She asked I just shrugged cause I really don't know.

I wonder if that's her girlfriend or girl friend, and I don't even know if she's gay.

Oh God why do I even care.

Momo's POV

"Yeah The Rival is here so no studying" I said to Dahyun as she keep her book on her bag.

She took a sip on her coffee and said "She seems nice"

"Yup she's kind I guess but I need to win the competition this incoming weeks so no friendship for now" I explained to her

"Oh oh she's coming" I turned around and saw Mina and Sana walking towards us.

"Hey how have you been?" Mina asked "I'm fine doing great actually" I smiled.

I looked Sana who's now examining Dahyun "You have a company do you mind if we join you guys?" Mina said "Of course sit please" Dahyun immediately agreed.

"Im Dahyun sorry I forgot to introduce my self" Dahyun shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you Dahyun are you friends with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu also?" Sana asked and Dahyun Nodded her head.

There was an awkward silence around us "So you are a genius too?" Mina excitedly said.

"Im sorry about her" Sana looked at me there was no interaction between us we're just literally looking at eachother without saying anything.

"Earth to Sana hello" Mina said and Sana came to her senses and so was I.

Dahyun awkwardly looked at me signaling that we should go "Uhmm guys I think we should go We need to talk to Chaeyoung about something so yeah see you around I guess" I bid Goodbye.

"Sana give me call" I winked at her and I saw in my two eyes she turned red.