Chapter 9

Momo's POV

"What was that?" I asked Chaeyoung while Sana, Mina and Tzuyu grab snacks at the convenience store, she just laughs at me "I know how to make a move Momoring" she smirks at me.

The three girls came back and we drove to my penthouse, we watched movies and laughed; they are fun to be with and I can see Chaeyoung's been blushing the whole time.

After dinner they all said goodbyes and drove home, I insisted that I'll drive them but they said I should just rest.

I cleaned my house and put my pajamas on it's 12 am in the midnight suddenly my phone rings.

It's Sana.

"Hello" I answered the call "Hey hmm is this Momo?" I heard a different voice "Yes this is her, who are you? Where's Sana?" I questioned the girl.

"She's here at the club she keeps calling your name and her friends are nowhere to be found, please come and get her I don't want to leave her with all the boys thats been eyeing her" she explained, I told her that I'll be coming and just stay where they are.

I grabbed my keys and drove to the club, I saw all the girls and boys been eyeing me too, I know I'm pretty famous and the recent disqualification will definitely cause some fame.

I looked over to the bar and saw Sana I approached her she looks fine and I think she's sober enough to remember this "Sana, why are you here? Who's with you?" She looked up to me and hugged me.

I startled but I hugged her back "You came, this lady here I told her to call you cause I can't call you I'm dizzy" I looked at the lady at the bar and muttered thank you.

"Let's go, let's have some fresh air shall we?" I smiled at her and took her to the rooftop, "Why do we always meet when we are drunk?" I asked her, she just smiled at me "Maybe because we are true when we are drunk, we can say what we want; sure we'll regret it in the morning but atleast at some point you knew what I feel" I looked at her admiring her beauty.

"Yes, I'll like to know you better" that's the only sentence that came out of my mouth, "Oh you will do, sober or tipsy please know me" she walked close to me.

Our face are inches apart, I can smell the alcohol, I looked at her straight into her eyes, her eyes shines bright like the stars.

"Please continue to know me, cause I like you Momo" the words that came out to her mouth left me speechless.

She smiles and hugged me "You don't have to say anything, this is how I feel right now; I like you so much and you don't have to say it back or you don't have to feel the same way. Just don't push me away Mo" a single drop of tear came out of her eyes.

I really don't know how I feel, she's my rival well not anymore but this, I'm new to this; I'm new with this feelings.

"Don't cry Sana, I'll not push you away" I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

Author's note:
Hmm Mic test?
I'm sorry for leaving you hanging, I don't even know if I should continue this or just write another story, Englot or Michaeng idk let me know your suggestions Thank you!

But anyways thank you for reading this story :))