Chapter 11

Momo's POV

"Ms. Hirai you're here" our dean said, Sana turned around and smiled at me.

I looked at her confused "Please have a sit, we are still waiting for one more person" I took a sit and ready to question Sana.

"Oh you're here, have a seat Mr. Dowey" my anger build up when I heard that name.

That's the name causing me to be disqualified, before I can make a move Sana holds my hand.

He took a sit.

"Ms. Minatozaki is here because—" Sana cut him off.

"I would like to sue someone" our eyes widened, "Sana what are you talking about?" I questioned her, she took her phone out and throw it on the table.

The video about him telling Sana is a btch and me punching him, it's in the internet.

We all know that Ms. Hirai is my competitor, I usually play and compete with fairness same with Ms. Hirai I saw her dedication with all of our competition, however this" she points her phone "This is public humiliation, and Mr. Dowey did that. My name was mentioned in this video I don't care how Violent Ms. Hirai gets, but I just don't like my name being mentioned with this nonsense and smudging my reputation"

We all looked at her, she's scary when she's mad. I saw our dean took a deep breath "Ms. Minatozaki, please let us settle here and don't involve the court" the dean plead.

She thinks for a second "I want him out of here" she casually said "What the? No! I have the right to study here! My family is sponsoring this school!" That Dowey kid said "Okay that is settled then, see you in court" She stood up and about to get out.

"Ms. Minatozaki wait!" The dean said, she turned around and looked at him "I'll expelled him" as soon as Sana heard that she smiled "I see, thank you Mr. Dean" she got out and it's just as three in there.

"You btch!" Dowey's about to attacked me but our dean caught his hand "This is not the right place Mr. Dowey, we will settle this in a right way"

"Let go of me! We will cancel our sponsors in this school" he yelled, I stood up from my sit and smirked at him.

"Go ahead, your sponsor here is just a penny to us" I looked at him up and down before going out.

I looked everywhere if Sana is still here, and I saw her at the canteen being greeted like a visitor and mostly all of them are admiring her

I don't usually gets jealous if she gets the attention but this, suddenly my heart is raising seeing her entertain everyone.

I walked towards her and grab her waist, she startled but when she looked who is it she smiled at me, all the students looked shocked from what I did.

"Let's go babe" I just casually said like I'm her girlfriend, We walked out from the canteen with all the students murmuring.

When we reached the parking lot "Babe huh" she raised her eyebrows "Are you jealous?" She questioned me, I blushed oh God Hirai.

"Don't worry, you're the only one I want" she winked at me, and I blushed again.

"I'm not, go to your school now Minatozaki" I tried to change the topic "Yeah yeah I'm going now, don't worry about the Dowey kid he will not bother you I will make sure of that" she's about to open her car.

"Where's my kiss?" My mouth just blurted that words out, she turned around smirking "Well well looks like someone is getting brave"

"I'm not" I looked away, she cupped my cheeks and kisses my lips "I like your lips it's sweet, I'll pick you up later BABE" she winked at me and drove off.

I touched my lips and cheeks oh God I'm getting hot.

I heard my phone and checked Dahyun's text.

Dahyunie: U literally did not kiss Sana at the parking lot!

:what the f r u talking about?

Dahyunie: the dispatch news, well luckily they didn't capture the kiss but they did capture SANA leaving our uni!

I didn't replied to her text and checked the internet.

Dispatch News!Minatozaki Sana the heir to the Minatozaki Empire was seen leaving the HM University this Tuesday morning, she was also seen with her rival Hirai Momo kissing at the parking lot

Dispatch News!
Minatozaki Sana the heir to the Minatozaki Empire was seen leaving the HM University this Tuesday morning, she was also seen with her rival Hirai Momo kissing at the parking lot.
Comments:
Fanstozaki I mean did you atleast captured the kiss?
Hiraiswife they are rival I won't believe unless they are seen together kissing literally 😬
TheGeniuses why would you say that they kissed without any proof? 🤷‍♀️

I mentally face palmed myself, atleast they don't have proof that we are kissing. I just sighed and proceed to my class.