Chapter 7

Momo's POV

I walked towards Sana's kitchen and smell some pancakes, as usual I knew that's the only thing she can cook I mean-

My jaw dropped when I saw all of the foods she prepared "S-sana? Did you cook all of this?" She turned around and nodded happily.

"Take a sit, help yourself please" she said as she put a plate infront of me, I was still shocked "Hey earth to Momo eat please so you can take your medicine"

I took out my phone and took a picture.

1,765 likesHiraiMomo breakfast indeed<3View commentsTzuyuChou Wonder whose house is that? 🧐ChaengChaeng hundred bucks tzu i knew whose house is that 😐TozakiSana

1,765 likes
HiraiMomo breakfast indeed<3
View comments
TzuyuChou Wonder whose house is that? 🧐
ChaengChaeng hundred bucks tzu i knew whose house is that 😐
TozakiSana ... 😳
                         ChaengChaeng @TzuyuChou give me my money 🤑

I put down my phone and saw Sana's smiling "Thank you for the food and sorry for the bother" I blushed I can't help it ok.

"It's fine I guess I consider you as a friend now" she said as she chew her food "Yeah I guess we're friends" I looked down into my food I still have a little bit of shame I can't imagine someone making me their friend cause maybe they feel pity.

I felt a hand to my chin, I looked up and saw Sana smirking "But friends don't kiss" she said as I gulped hard. The tension between us I can't explain.

I cough just to remove the awkwardness between us "I-I should get going, thanks for the breakfast" Oh God you have one thing to do and you stuttered just like that.

"Can't I have a kiss?" She said as she smirked again, I don't know what's got into me but I walked towards her and about to kiss her on the cheek.

When suddenly she turned around to face me, we kissed again.

Sana's POV

I smirked again but instead giving me a slap she blushed "Are you okay?" I asked her "Y-yeah, I should get going" she said nervously and walked out.

I touched my lips, her soft lips is all I can think of. What's got into me? Am I into her?

After I changed her into my pajamas last night, I just realized that she's beautiful she used to have glasses but yesterday, her face is perfect with or  without make up.

I have this feeling that I should kiss her once more, I crave for her lips. But I knew it's wrong when she's unconscious.

I crave for her, I don't know when or how did I get so concerned over someone not even Chris.

I want her, I think I like her.

Maybe I like her.

I should stop denying my feelings it's bad.

I dialed Mina's number and told her everything, next thing I know she's at my doorstep.

"Yah! You Pabo!" She slapped my back "What are you saying?!" She added "Mina I could Punch you right now but ok I'll let you pass"

"And Yes you heard me right when we are talking on the phone. I like Momo" I said Confidently.