Chapter 6

Sana's POV

I was startled again she's the one who initiate the kiss, Oh my God I just kissed Hirai Momo!

Her lips so soft the smell of the alcohol in her mouth and her peachy smell combined.

I like it.

No, noooo.

I pulled her up and she sound asleep I guess she don't have any idea of what she's doing.

We got into my car, I wanted to take her to the backseat but all my things are in there.

I put her in the front sit and put the seatbelt on, "Hmm" she hummed, she then opened her eyes and saw me.

She smiled "Sana you picked me up, ugh I'm really a trouble this days" she wrapped herself with her jacket.

"Why did you got into a fight Mo?" I asked her as I start driving, "Oh that who told you that? Tzuyu?" She giggled.

"I'm serious Mo, is it because of me?" I suddenly felt bad "It's not totally you Sana, everyone tells me that you are better which I'm not offended, but can they atleast appreciate me for competing that stupid contest I don't even want to be a genius"

I then looked at her, she was crying but she continues "I punched a boy cause she calls you a btch, I can't let anyone say bad things to my rival he goes like 'you lose over a fcking btch' punched him results for me to be disqualified" she laughed.

She laughed and sobbed at the same time, she protected me even though we are not really friends.

"Stop crying now Mo it's fine everything will be fine" I stopped my car and take her to my penthouse.

Momo's POV

Fck this headache, I opened my eyes and saw a unfamiliar surrounding, God? Did someone r*ped me?

I looked over to my body I was changed with pajamas, "Who's house is this?" I muttered to my self.

I turned around and saw the one I least expected to see. Sana.

I jumped out of the bed and hit my head "Ouch!" I yelled in pain, Sana woke up and looked at me.

"Are you ok?" She asked "No Im not! Why am I here?" I yelled and she just laughed.

No no. "No did something happened?" She laughed again.

"Relax Mo I didn't do anything to you, I picked you up yesterday at the beach you're pretty drunk to remember I guess" she explained I sat at her sofa.

Oh God I remember now the Kiss, The Cry, I'm really fcked up.

"Do you want me to keep going?" She smiled I just nod hoping she won't bring that kiss up.

"You kissed me" she simply said, I facepalm and heard her giggle.

"It's nothing Mo, you don't have to worry ok? I understand that you're drunk" she got out of the bed "And I sleep beside you cause I think neither of us likes sleeping at the sofa" she winked at me.

"Let's go fix yourself I'll just make breakfast" then got out of the room

"I'm pretty lucky" I said to myself.