O2

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

"J-Jisung?" The blonde questioned, eyes wide with shock.

"Felix..?"

Without a second thought Felix grabbed Jisung dragging him into the still unlocked café. He set the boy down on one of the chairs before rushing behind the counter. Minutes later Felix returned with a coffee and a slice of cheesecake, placing it in front of the other. Jisung looked up at the blonde in confusion.

"What? Do you not like Cheesecake and coffee anymore?" Felix asked chuckling lightly, small drops of water falling from his hair as his body moved.

"I do but... Why are you being so nice to me? I was horrible to you in high school, and its not like we've seen each other after that to fix things. So why?"

"I've always been told not to hold grudges against people from high school, we were all fake versions of our true selves trying to fit in."

"You're a literal angel. I don't deserve this."

"Well I can't put the cake back in the cabinet and I don't like coffee so all this will go to waste if you don't eat it. But if you insist." Felix smiled, he went to take the plate and cup away from Jisung but the older stopped him.

"I don't want to waste some perfectly cheesecake." Jisung looked at the blonde, smiling for what felt like the first time since high school.