05

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 : 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

Its been a month since Jisung moved in with Felix. The two have been getting closer again, just like they were in high school. The brunette couldn't help but feel guilty about what he had done years ago but he wasn't entirely ready to tell Felix why just yet. As much as he wanted to he was scared.

--------

'you're a pathetic fag Felix!'

The group of boys pushed and shoved the smaller boy around while others watched laughing and recording the incident. Hot tears streamed down his face as the continued to hurt him, no one tried to stop them. People just walked pasted pretending not to notice what was happening in the middle of the crowd.

'Hahaha Felix the faggot!'

They shouted cruel remarks about him, not caring how hurt he was by them. He had grown up with these people in their small school but once they found out he was 'different'; that he was 'disgusting'; that he was 'broken'; they all turned against him.

'such a loser. I have no idea how Jisung puts up with you.'

That one hurt.

--------

'Don't talk to me anymore Felix.'

The brunette walked away into the darkness of the night leaving the other frozen in shock in his doorway.

'Jisung wait! Please...'

He stopped, his figure barley visible under the dim street lamp. without Turing back Han Jisung said his final words to Felix before pretending their entire friendship didn't exist, pretending that Felix didn't exist.

'Don't try to contact he, just leave me alone. goodbye Felix.'

Felix broke down. After holding back his hurt for months trying to convince the other that he was ok and that nothing was wrong he finally let it all out. Uncontrollably sobbing in the doorway his house, he slowly folded over onto his knees clutching the ground to steady himself.

'please..don't got...'

--------

The blonde woke up In a cold sweat. His oversized shirt sticking uncomfortably on his back and waist. It wasn't the first time Felix had woken up in such a way with that exact same dream. if you could even call it a dream. It hasn't happened since Jisung started staying with him, but tonight was different and this time it felt worst. The freckled boy looked over at Jisung sleeping peacefully beside him. To say he didn't fell some sort of envy was a lie, all Felix wanted was a good night sleep. Not one where he laid in bed for hours without feeling tired once or when he did finally sleep he would abruptly wake up. So it's a loose, loose situation for Felix anyway. the only night he had actually slept well was when he subconsciously cuddled Jisung, lets just say he was happy he woke up first that morning.

The blonde checked the time after staring at the sleeping male beside him, taking in all his features for what felt like the hundredth time that month.

5:23

"Might as well get up." He mumbled to himself, his deep voice even deeper by a couple of decibels.

Felix walked into the kitchen, making himself a cup of coffee. making sure to leave some for Jisung when he wakes up In a couple hours.

"You're up early."