07

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝘾𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚

"O-oh. Um...Fuck it. Tonight, be ready for 7pm. I'm taking you somewhere."

Felix stood in front of the full body mirror, inspecting his outfit for what felt like the hundredth time. He wore a white button down shirt, black trousers and and a grey sweater vest. To finish the outfit he put on some rings and a silver chain necklace. He fluffed up his hair and put on his glasses before walking out of the bedroom to a waiting Jisung in the living room.

The boy looked up from his phone when he heard the door open, staring at Felix when he walked in. He secretly took a picture of the laughing blonde in front of him, that's gonna be his new Lock Screen.

"Are you okay there?" Felix laughed, light pink dusting his cheeks.

"Y-yeah. You look great."

Felix smiled at the comment. Jisung stood up holding a hand out for the blonde to take, when he did their fingers intertwined. He dragged Felix out of the apartment making sure he had his keys, wallet and phone before closing the door.

"So where are we going?" Felix giggled as he ran out of his apartment building hand locked with Jisung's.

"You'll see when we get there!"

After running through the streets of Seoul Jisung came to a stop outside an old building. It looked abandoned yet Felix felt like he knew the place.

"Do you remember this place?" Felix shook his head, taking in all his surroundings. "It's the old café we used to go to in high school. It closed down in our first year of collage." Felix's eyes widened, they sparkled walking closer to the entrance.

"I haven't been to this place in years! i had no idea it shut down." The blonde looked back at Jisung.

Jisung led him to the small bench outside the café they used to sit at, he reached into his bag pulling out a small lunchbox. opening it t0 reveal two small cheesecakes. Felix stared at the box. "I made them, I don't know if they're any good. I hope you like it." He said sheepishly handing Felix one with a spoon.

The blonde took a bite of the treat looking at Jisung surprised. "It's really good! I might need to get you to help me in the bakery." He laughed nudging the other playfully.

"Felix." Jisung's face turned serious, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "The reason i brought you here was to tell you why i did what i did in high school."