08

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 : 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩

"Felix." Jisung's face turned serious, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "The reason i brought you here was to tell you why i did what i did in high school."

The atmosphere around the two thickened. Felix looked nervous, despite telling Jisung he didn't care too much he was still worried for the reason.

What if it was something i did?

Jisung reached out for Felix's hand, taking it in his and rubbing soothing circles on the soft skin. "Promise me we won't loose our friendship again over this."

"It can't be that bad can it?" Felix nervously laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Felix. Promise me."

"Fine, fine i promise."

Jisung took a deep breath, "Here goes nothing... so, uh In high school, I..You um. this is a lot harder to say than i thought it would be." He paused, laughing nervously contemplating his entire life choices that have lead him to this point. He raised he's free hand to Felix's freckled cheek, leaning closer. Their lips brushed together, not quite touching but close enough to feel the movement and breath ageist them. Felix froze in his spot as the other got closer. "May i..?"

Without saying a word Felix answered by softly connecting their lips. They fit together perfectly, moving in sync. They broke apart for air. "Felix, the reason why i left you was because i like you...And I thought that maybe if i distanced myself from you then the feelings would go away. But they didn't. And seeing you again after all this time made me realise that they never left, That they only grew. I was scared that you wouldn't like me, that id ruin our friendship but i did that anyway." He chuckled quietly.

"Felix i like- no I love you. I have for years, I'm sorry for what i did but please know I'm telling the truth."