04

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 : 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

"You can stay at my house, well its a studio apartment but same thing."  Felix said suddenly. Jisung's head shot up to look at the blonde.

"I can what-?"

"Stay at my apartment, like live with me. Sure we haven't seen each other in a few years but that doesn't mean we cant start over. If you're uncomfortable about it you don't have to i just thought its better than a motel or staying out in the rain"

"Felix, you're too precious for this world."

————————

Felix pulled Jisung the entire way from the café to his home. The building was small and quaint, Felix's apartment was on the top floor and took up the entire floor. Despite the small exterior the studio felt roomy with high ceilings and light coloured furnishing it looked like a Pinterest Paris apartment.

"Make yourself comfy, I'll get you some clothes to change into, I think we're around the same size." Felix said, ushering Jisung through the door. He left into one of the doors leaving the other to explore his surroundings. Once to blonde came back he handed a pile of clothes to Jisung showing him to the bathroom where he could change. He came out a couple minutes later in an oversized pastel blue sweatshirt and matching pants. Felix smiled at the brunette when he walked back in, "Blue suits you."

"Thanks, your clothes are very soft." Jisung rubbed the sleeves of the sweatshirt on his cheeks.

Felix looked at the clock on the wall his eyes widened, "Shit it's late. You can sleep in my bed. My rooms this way." he pulled jisung over to the door he went in earlier, the other was a bout to reject his other but before he could Felix spoke again. "Don't try to argue against it."

Inside the room was large king sized bed with an assortment or soft pillows and fluffy blankets. Felix laid down and patted the spot next to him, Jisung hesitantly walked over to the bed and slowly sat down.

"Don't be so shy Sungie! We've shared a bed before."

"Yeah like 6 years ago."