10 {Epilogue}

»»————> ☆ <————««

»»————> ☆ <————««𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 : 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚

»»————> ☆ <————««
𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 : 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚

"I'm home!" Felix shouted out into the apartment taking his shoes and putting his bag down. Jisung ran out from the kitchen a smaller figure following behind towards the blonde a large smile on his face.

"Felix my one and only true love who i love very much." Jisung cheered, pulling Felix into a hug, smothering his face in kisses. Another smaller pair wrapped around his legs, he bent down to kiss their head and greet them before Turing his attention back to Jisung.

"What did you do?"

"Nothingggg. Can't i be vocal about my love for you?" Jisungs eyes shot over to the kitchen door subconsciously, mentally praying the younger didn't notice.

"You're vocal enough in bed I don't need to hear it when i walk though the door. You better have not ruined my kitchen." Felix pushed passed the other rushing into the kitchen, last time jisung was in the kitchen unsupervised their expensive blender caught on fire. Inside there was various baking ingredients all over well everything.

"Did i mention i love you.?"

"Maybe once or twice. If you don't clean this up by he time i get out the shower I swear to god." Annoyance not really evident in his voice, he used the shower as an excuse to not end up helping to clean the mess.

"Quick In-Su use your cuteness to help daddy get out of this!" Jisung yelled picking up the small boy and holding him in front of Felix.

Felix gasped dramatically, holding a hand on his heart. "How DARE you use our own son against me!" He took the confused In-su out of the others arms, hugging and kissing his cheeks repeatedly. "Come on baby, lets leave daddy to clean up his mess while we have a bubble bath~" He cooed as the boy giggled at the mention of bubbles.

"BUBBLES! But papa= me and daddy made something for you, thats how he made the mess!" In-su said, looking up at felix which his big brown eyes. although the boy was adopted by the couple he does look like he could pass as their biological family, which was a bit weird but they loved him anyway of course.

"What do you mean i made the mess!? It was a group effort!" Jisung yelled defensively, playfully pinching the baby's cheeks.

"My baby would never do that, right In-su?"

"Right!"

"What did you make me?" Felix asked, looking between the two. A smile appeared on Jisung's face, he skipped over to the fridge pulling out a heart shaped cheesecake that was pretty poorly decorated with blobs whipped cream and an assortment of sprinkles covering the top and sides.

"Happy 5th anniversary since we kissed on that bench! It doesn't look that great but its the same recipe from back then so i hope it good..." Jisung smiled sheepishly holding the treat up for Felix to get a better look.

"It looks lovely. I'm sure it tastes just as good. Now what are you waiting for?" Felix said, the other looked at him confused beckoning him to explain. "Cut me a slice and bring it to me while were having a bubble bath, if you do i might just let you join us if you clean all this up before were done."

Felix kissed Jisung's cheek, smirking at his flustered before walking out of the room towards the bathroom in-su still in his arms.

——————

"In-Su is officially asleep!" Jisung whisper cheered entering his and Felix's bedroom. He climbed onto the bed cuddling up to the taller.

"Oh, i have something to. Give to you! I forgot to when i got home." Felix reached over to his bedside table, peeing the draw and searching through it. He pulled out a large red box, handing it to an now sitting up Jisung. "It's not much but when i saw it i thought of you. Ew that was really weird to say, how do they say that in movies honestly."

The brunette laughed taking the box and excitedly opened it. Inside was a picture of Felix and Jisung when they first started dating, you could see the sunset reflecting on their faces and the old café behind them. The picture was printed onto a see-through glass stand with a Spotify song set up of 'Hey stupid i love you'.  "Hey I'm not stupid!"

"Hmm sure. But it get better!" Felix leaned over Jisung Turing on the switch t the back of the base, the glass lit up from the bottom illuminating their younger faces. The excitement of the younger's face made Jisung fall in love with him even more if that was even possible.

He place the gift on the bedside table before tackling Felix into a hug hiding his flustered face in the others neck. That night the two laid together remembering all their happy moments. Felix looked across their room to the wall full of pictures of their life from the day they adopted In-su to their middle school winter dance. Their wedding photo caught his eye, Jisung was in all white and looked like an angel to him.

That day he fell in love with older all over again.

"I'm so lucky to have you and In-su...I love you so much Lee Felix,𝙔𝙤𝙪 '𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝘾𝙖𝙠𝙚."

"I love you to Lee Jisung. 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚"