03

»»————> ☆ <————««

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 : 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

The two sat silently in the café. Jisung ate the piece old cheesecake Felix had gotten him slowly, the memories of how he ended up in this situation replaying in his mind. Felix cleared his throat drawing the older out of his thoughts.

"So, uhm... Why were you sitting outside my bakery late at night in the rain?" The blonde asked fiddling with his hands, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, uh. It's a long story..." Jisung trailed off, staring out at the still relentless rain.

"You don't need to answer i was just wondering.."

"No no it's fine. basically... i, um i got kicked out of my shared apartment a couple hours ago with no time to find a place. My parents wont even let me stay there."

"Why?" Felix asked confused, sure the boy was normally loud but that wasn't a great excuse to kick someone out.

"Um...oh Fuck it. I'm gay." The say Jisung was scared of Felix's reaction was an understatement. but his face didn't show any signs of disgust or anger. Just...happiness?

"Lol mood." Felix said casually, his eyes widened after realising what he said

"What-"

"I'm gay to. Isn't that the reason why we stopped being friends in high school?"

"Huh? No thats not the reason!"

"Then what was the reason?" Felix felt bad for continuing to question the boy but he has always wanted to know why. He doesn't hold any bad feelings against Jisung, not that he ever could. He just wanted to know if he had did something the the other.

"That's complicated, I can't tell you yet."