3. News

"Breaking News! Bangkok was hit by a 5.7 magnitude earthquake around 5pm in the afternoon. Furtunately, there is no recorded injuries but there is one home that is severly affected by the earthquake.

This home was said to be past down by there ancestors and was very old to withstand the 5.7 magnitude. Let's hear what the owner of this house has to say."

The camera pan to the father and son who was currently still n shock from what happend to their house.

"This is a very sad moment for me and my son. We were outside when everything happend, thankfully no one was injured. But seeing our house break in to pieces was very heartbreaking."

The father stated. You can see the sadness on his eyes as he is lookinh at their torn house while talking.

"This house was passes down to my mom who passed away and we shared a lot of memories with my mom here so it really is a very sad moment for us." The young man, his son added. He wiped down the tears that was falling as he remembers the memories they have made in the said house.

"Sorry about what happened here, but how about now? Do you have anything to stay at?" The reporter asked

"Actually, we don't know yet. Maybe we'll just stay at may small restaurant nearby for the mean time." The father said almost looking hopeless and worried about where they are going to stay.

"Do you have anything to say to everyone? Maybe they can help you?" The reporter added.

"Hmm, we just want everyone to know that we are okay. Our family and friends who is watching there, you don't have to worry. " The father ended the speech.

"This is News24 reporting!" The news ended and eventually a shampoo commercial flashed on the screen.

"SHIA! THIS CAN'T BE!" A middle aged man screamed on the screen after the news ended.

"Mond! What's happening?!" His wife ran to him after hearing the loud scream from the Kitchen where she was currently cooking.

He found his husband standing in shock infront of the TV while both his hands on his head.

"Mae, you will not believe this. I found Wanchai and he lives here in Bangkok!" His husband excitedly ran to her and hug her

"W-what? I though he's in China?" His wife was confused but she can't hide the smile on her face.

"No! I saw him on the news just now!" Mond pointed at the screen.

"H-ha?! Why is he on news?" Mond stopped and his face fall down remembering the tragic news earlier.

"Remember the earthquake earlier? They are on news because their house was torn down by the earthquake" Mae eyes widened and grab the remote to switch to other channel. Trying to find a similar news his husband saw earlier.

"What?! No way!" She found another channel and it's flashing the earthquake news. Then a few minutes later, the face of Wanchai and Win showed on screen making the married couple scream.

"OMG! and that's his son! Poor thing!" worried Mae and hold on to his husbands arms.

"Yeah, I can't even speak earlier because of shock." They watch the news with disbelief.

A few minutes after the news ended Mae suddenly speak making his husband almost fall on his chair.

"I think we should help them! Let them stay here!" Mae suggested with big smile and that idea also made Mond smile.

Mond and Wanchai are childhood bestfriends, they were classmates up to highschool but unfortunately, Mond needs to go to the USA for his college. After that, there are no connection between the two since international calls during their time was extremely expensive and they both got busy with their our business.

After a decade, Mond came back to Thailand to manage their family business. He tried to look for Wanchai and catch up with him but to his dismay he heard that Wanchai flew to china to pursue his cooking career. He always wish to meet his long lost bestfriend for so long.

"That is a great idea Honey! Shia! I miss that man so bad!" Mond excitely said then walked infront of his laptop to look for some information about the his bestfriends.

While Mae went back to the kitchen to finished food because the kids will be coming home from school in just a minute.