6. Bright morning

*alarm clock's ringing*

'Who the heck is making noise this early in the morning!' A person who's in a deep slumber stir from his sleep when the noise keep going and going for 10 mins.

"Aurghhh" Win opened his eyes and close it again when the morning sunlight hit his face. He lazily trying to find where the noise is coming using his left hand. When he felt the vibration is coming from his phone, he reached it and sit up right away and saw his alarm has been going off for 30 mins now.

"SIAH! I'M LATE!" He look at his clock and he only has 30 mins to get ready before the school starts.

He stand up and ran to his bathroom to take a quick shower never even mind to fix his messy bed.

*a knock on the door*

"Win...Baby are you ready for school?" Aunty Mae went to check on Win. When she hear no answer, she went inside and she only found a messy bed.

"Win?" She called again and that's when she heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

Win heard Aunt Mae but he can't answer her because he was busy getting off the shampoo from his eyes. He went out the shower to his vanity.

"I'm here Aunty! Give me 10 mins" He shouted from the inside and received "Okay, take your time" from Aunt Mae. He heard the door opened and closes again so he went out of the bathroom and saw his bed is already fixed. He went to the closet to dress up and prep his face.

Exactly after 10 mins, he came out of his room and ran to the dining area but he found no one.

'Huh? Where's everyone?"

He look around and saw Aunt Mae at the kitchen.

"Oh, you're here. Come, let's eat" She went close and prepare his plates and utensils on the table.

He followed and sat at the seat where he sat at yesterday's dinner. He can't help but to ask Aunt Mae where's the others, He haven't saw Bright yet!

"Aunty, where's everyone?" Aunty Mae joined him on the table and scoop a food on her plate.

"Oh, they already went to school. Just after I went to your room" She smiled at him but later shocked when Win screamed.

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN BRIGHT ALREADY LEFT?" Win can't help but to react right away. Aunty Mae only nodded at him.

'So I won't be seeing his face before going to school?!'

He just want to cry. He's been waiting for this moment where they will go to school together and see each other's faces in the morning, but his stupidness cannot cooperate very well.

He drop his head on the table and release a wail.

'Why can't you wake up early and not be lazy! Aurghh' He just want to hit the back of his head.

On the other hand, Aunt Mae was shocked from the sudden change of his mood. He went from energetic to depressed real quick.

"Hey what's wrong? Is it because you didn't get to eat breakfast with them?" She asked him with a worried tone on her voice. He nodded but his head is still on the table.

"Aww, I'm sorry for not reminding you yesterday. All of them are morning persons, they wake up very early everyday and go to school early." When he heard the reason, he went even more depressed.

'So I have to be a morning person as well just to see him before going to school? I can't even wake up to my alarm! T_T'

"Don't be sad! From now on, I'll personally wake you up early so you can be with them. Okay?" Huge smile crept to his face and feel thankful.

"FOR REAL? THANK YOU AUNTY MAE!" He stand up and went to Aunt Mae to hug her

"HAHAHA Okay go back to your seat and finish your food. I think you are alreay late to your class"

"Siah! Right!" He hurriedly finish his food and look at his watch.

"5mins" The school is not that far from their area. It's just a 10 minute walk but in his case right now, I guess he needs to run as fast as he could to catch up on his first class.

'Siah! I don't wanna get a failing grades from Mrs. Ploy again!'

He bid his goodbye to Aunt Mae and started running on the way to their campus.

*heavy breathing*

He arrived exactly 5 mins at the campus. He was catching his breath at the school entrance when he received a message from Love.

"Win! Where are you?! Mrs. Ploy is already here!"

He released a cuss and continue running to his builing. His skinny legs can't even keep up with the amount of steps of the stairs.

'Who the fuck designed this stair! Is this a stair way to heaven?!'

He's still cussing the person who designed the building in his mind while he is taking the stairs going to their classroom. He decided not to take the elevator when he so the long line up of students.

He kept running but he didn't notice the person coming from the corner so his body collide with that person. He lost his balance and fall on the floor while the other stay still in his position as if nothing happend.

He hissed when he felt the pain on his butt.

"Running in hallways is not allowed. Follow the rules, stupid" Win immediately look up when he heard the familiar voice of the man.

His eyes went big when he saw Bright standing infront of him, hands on his pockets.

"B-bright!" He stand up and faced him.

'Omg, I finally see him

'Omg, I finally see him. So handsome!"

"You're late already but still have time to stare at me?" Bright said with a serious look on his face.

Win came to his senses and was about to say something when Bright turn to his left and started walking. Leaving him frozen in his spot.

"W-wait...good morning" He said almost like a whisper while still staring at Bright who slowly disappearing from his sight. He turn left on the corner, probably going to the restroom.

He is smiling like an idiot while hugging his bag on his chest forgotting that he his late to his class. Soon after, he felt his phone vibrate so he reach it in his pocket only to be welcomed by a curse from Love.

'You bitch! Come here already! Mrs. Ploy is mad!'

"FUCK!" and so he run like a flash.
Probably the fastest run in his life.. and it's not worth it at all!