13. Passed

Today's the release of the exam result and everyone are excited yet nervous to see their position in the rank.

Especially Win who was trembling and sweats dropping none stop.

He saw the proctor arrived holding a sheets of paper that is ready to be posted on the board.

"Shiaaa"

He whispered.

Everyone gathered around the bulletin board to see the results.

Win heard different reactions from everyone so he decided to see it for himself.

While his eyes are scanning the paper, he heard a voice called his name.

"WIN!! CONGRATULATION!!" He turned around and saw Luke running towards him. He received a hug from him, while he is still confused from what he said.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked.

"You got in the Top 200!" Luke excitedly announced.

"WHATT?!" His eyes widened and immediately turn around to look at the paper for the second time.

And was shocked by the result and felt his heart racing after seeing it.

"OMG. I GOT IN!" He shouted that made everyone turn their attention to him. They congratulated him because he was the first ever Class F student that got in the Top 200.

From a far, He saw Bright who was about to leave the place and his heart started pounding.

He run to him and called his name.

"BRIGHT!" Bright stops and slowly turned around to face Win.

He saw Win's bunny smile and his cherry cheeks.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Win shouted  that got everyone their attention.

Bright ignore him and starts walking to leave the place with his friends.

His smile fades when he receive no reaction from Bright. He was just staring at his back as he walk away from him.

"Hey...Congrats!" He felt a hand on his shoulder, It was Luke.

"T-thanks" He smile at him but his gaze keeps going back to Bright who's starting to disappear from his sight.

"Why you don't look happy? You are now the pride of Class F!" Luke said excitedly. He did not notice the amount of people surrounding them, congratulating him for his achievement.

"A-hh Thank you everyone....but I think I need to g-go" He gave them one last smile before he walk away from them.

"What's wrong with you Win? And why are you talking to Bright?" Luke whispered as Win leave his sight.

*on the way home*

"He can't even congratulate me! He should be proud of me!" Win rants on his way home. He just hated the way Bright reacted to him earlier.

"Talking to yourself in the middle of the road..crazy" His heart almost jumps out of his chest when a deep voice speak from his behind.

"F*CK!" He look back to see the man but suddenly tripped when he saw Bright.

"SIAH!" He closed his eyes and waited  for the impact but he felt none. However, he felt a strong arms on his small waist and a hand on his upper thigh, keeping him from hitting the concrete surface.

"Can you be careful and not be stupid for atleast a sec?" He heard a voice near his face so he slowly open his eyes and saw Bright's face only a few centimeters away from him

He was speechless and his cheeks started to heat.

Shiah! He's so close!

He cannot utter a word and was just staring at his handsome face.

After a few seconds of staring contest with Bright,  Bright suddely let go of his hold and leave him whining his ass of from the impact.

Aishh! That bastard!

He immediately stood up and run to him. He hit his back and left him running.

What a day!!