17. Perfect Plan

It's been a week since the news about them living together got spread out around the campus and their lives hasn't been quite since then. Especially Win.

He got the most reactions from the crowd, hatred mostly from Bright's fangirls. Girls will come after him and tried to embarass him but thankfully he doesnt care about them.
He's also getting tired hearing questions from everyone who was so curious about how and why it happened. Of course he never answered any of them, coz that's what Bright told him to do.

On the other hand, Bright remained silent and calm. Like nothing happened. He's also used to so much attention that he doesn't care anymore.

But one thing changed is the way he never care anymore if Win will come talk to him at school while the whole school watches them. Win even came to his classroom once to give him his lunch that Aunt Mae made because he forgot to bring it.

That's how their relationship progressed during these days and that 's very noticable from the view of Aunt Mae.

She was the happiest when She learned about Win's little crush on her son.

She would always set the two up for a short errands making Win shy while Bright's so annoyed.

And today which is weekend. She's currently planning something great and she can't wait to execute her plans. She is currently making breakfast for the kids. The Dad's are gone for the whole weekend. It was an out of town business and Uncle Mond decided to bring Wanchai with him.

"Kids! Come down now!" Aunt Mae called. She can't help but to smile again because of excitement.

"This is going to be fun hihi" She whispered and sat down when she saw Dew coming down the stairs.

"Come! Finish your breakfast fast and pack your clothes after." She instructed. She look up to see Bright followed by Win coming down the stairs.

"Huh? Why-" Dew asked because he was so confused.

"Sshhh! Eat your food" Aunt Mae shuts him with a glare.

Dew only rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"Good morning my beautiful bunny! How's your sleep?" Aunt Mae asked Win who's looking very sleepy still.

This is now her routine. She always calls Win cute names and ask him about his day. She really treats him like her own. Win is like her soft spot, she treats him so preciously like a porcelain doll. Almost forgotting that he have a two sons. Lol.

"I slept late. I'm preparing for my CAT" Win answered.

"Oh, entering college is pretty tough isnt it? If you need help just ask me okay?" She pat his head and gave him a wink. Win gave her a small laugh and nod to her.

Few minutes after

*phone rings*

Aunt Mae's phone is ringing si she picked it up right away.

"Hello Aunt Ploi?...HA?!" Everyone in the table stops eating when they saw Aunt Maes expression.

"-OMG!.... Right now?" Aunt Mae even stand up while panicking.

Bright got so worried so He went closer to her to ask but Aunt Mae avoided him.

Win too got worried but he stayed calm on his seat.

"Okay...I'll be their in an hour!...See you! Bye" She puts down her phone and looked at Dew.

"Pack your clothes because we're going to Chiang Mai. You're grandpa fell and he got his leg broken."

"What?" Bright asked.

"Omg!" Win reacted.

"Huh? But I don't wanna go out, just ask P'Win instead." Dew resisted.

"Aish! Go to your room now and pack. Or do you want me to confiscate yung PS5 for a month?" Dew only rolled his eyes and slowing walks up the stairs.

"Is it okay for you to drive? It's a long drive going to ChiangMai. I can drive you Aunty" Win is sincerely concerned that he forgot his food.

"I can drive forever! Don't worry about me. Just focus reviewing okay." She said with a huge smile that made Win kinda confuse.

"Alright kids, we'll be going now. Don't forget to lock all the doors okay?" Aunt Win reminded them. She's already inside her car with Dew who's looking very annoyed at the moment.

Win is only nodding while Bright behind him looked very bored.

"Lastly! Bright, take care of my bunny! And Win, take care of my son okie?" Aunty Mae gave him a wink and a huge smile before she closes the window.

Win suddenly got nervouse. It just sink in to him that it will be only the two of them. His heart beats like crazy right now.

He put his hands on his chest to feel it.

Fuck. What am i gonna do?

He turn around only to see Bright entering the house. Leaving him outside.

God please help me with this bastard.