16. He likes me

Weekend came and the Chivaree household is busy preparing for the celebration of Bright and Win entering the school rank.

It's even more special because Win entered the rank and everyone is very happy about the news.

"Honey, I think you forgot about the drinks" Uncle Mond asked his wife. He is a beer lover so he always tell them that his beer shouldnt be out of the table every meal.

"Aish, when will you stop. Look at your beer belly!" Aunt Mae protested but only ignored her husband and continued to scoop her youngest son a warm rice.

"Mae, should I go out and get one? I'll get a coke too, perfect pair for our food here" Wanchai presented because he noticed the sadness in his bestfriend's face. This man  really never changed.

Aunt Mae was about to answer Wanchai when Win speak.

"A-ah I can buy it!" Win interrupted. Catching everyone's attention in the table.

"You sure?" His Dad asked. Win nodded so he stand up and was ready to walk out of the house.

"Wait! Bright go with Win. Help him carry the bottles" Uncle Mond told Bright and continued with his food.

Win widened his eyes when Bright glanced at him and slowly stood up.

"Don't let my bunny carry the bott-" Aunt Mae was again interrupted when their main door suddenly opened.

"WIN!" A loud voice of a man.

Everyone turn their heads to the main door and saw...

LUKE and Win's friends

WTF ARE THEY DOING HERE?!

Win's eyeballs almost fell out of his eye socket when he saw his friends inside their home.

"A-wh-L-Luke?" Win stutter and nervously asked them.

The awkward silent around him is freaking unbearable. Everyone has a confuse face.

"Okaaay? Who are you?" Uncle Mond started and stood up to get closer.

"Luke!" Followed by Win's dad who glared at Luke and his friends.

Win glanced at Bright and saw him staring at him so he removed his eyes immediately.

This is so embarassing! Freaking Luke!

"Good afternoon everyone! I'm Luke, Win's future husband. I'm sorry to interrupt your lunch." Luke said with confidence and bowed to the olders.
After hearing the word future husband, Aunt Mae immediately stand  up and look at Win.

"Future h-husband?" Aunt Mae asked.

"W- NO! Don't believe him!" Win walk closer to Luke to confront him.

"What are you doing here? And how did you know I live here?!" Win sounded very angry at Luke. He looked at some of his friends and noticed Love was also there, hiding.

He glared at her but the woman hide again, avoiding his eyes.

"Why did you not tell that you are living with Bright?" Luke's voice became soft when he talk to Win. He sounds like a dog wanting to get pet.

"And why would I tell you?!" Win was about to hit him when Bright interrupted.

"Did you know you're trespassing?" Bright who was quitely standing earlier is  now wearing a smirk on his face when he walked closer to them.

Win suddenly felt a lump in his throat.

Shiah he look scary.

Luke confidently face him while his friends at the back stops from getting closer to Bright.

"I'll leave right away. I was just confirming if you guys are actually living together" Luke stares at him but Bright only gave him a laugh.

The older was fascinated with what is happening.

"Well, now you know. We live together" Win is shocked that Bright actually told Luke the truth.

"Ah you're cocky now huh?!" Luke looks irrirated with Bright's attitude and is ready to punch him on the face. Thankfully his friends was there to stop his stupid acts.

"Well, he told me he likes me so I have the rights. Right?" Bright confidently said which earned a loud grasps from the olders.

"WHAT?!" Aunt Mae exclaimed with excitement. While Mond and Wanchai was silently shocked.

Win felt his face heating up. He looked down and feel so embarrassed from his statement.

Luke is really pissed off right now and was ready to hit him.

"You heard it right. He likes me so stop being delusional and leave before I call the police" Bright went out to of the house leaving everyone speechless.

"Y-you! Get out! Aishh!" Win pointed at Luke. Thankfully, the friends successfully pulled out a screaming Luke out of the house.

Love gave Win an apologetic look and mouthed 'I'm really sorry! I'll explain later' before walking out of the house.

The friends saw Bright at the gate so they deeply bowed and apologized before leaving.

Bright only have them a scary stare and loudly shut the gate.

Inside the house. The old woman cannot hold his smile after the confession earlier. She immediately went to Win and talk to him about everything. Leaving the older men and the youngest son in the table, still in shock.

I apologize for my slow updates. I'm a graduating student and currently busy with my thesis so it's kinda hard to handle both at the same time.
Anyway, what do you think of the story so far? Tell me your insights! :)