8. Hate

It's been 30 mins since Win went to the rooftop. A place where he always spend his time alone whenever he has a problem. It's a peaceful place for him, away from the people and noise.

He was sitting against the wall just beside the door while his eyes closed.

He's overthinking about what will happen now that Bright just rejected him and still they need to see each other every single day because they live in the same house.

After the rejection earlier, he felt broken yet angry because he feel so humiliated by Bright infront of many students. Like he never appreciates his effort to write him a letter and even his courage to confess.

'You are handsome and smart but so rude!'

"Win?"

Win look up to see who called him. He saw Love walking towards him and gave him a worried smile.

"Hey" Win replied.

"Are you okay?" Love hold his arms while very worried of him.

Win tried to conceal the pain by laughing.

"Haha don't worry! I'm okay. I also expected it to happen so it's fine." His bittersweet smile answers her question.

"Win, sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have talk ... he was so rude so I can't help it!" Love feel so angry again when she remember the scene in his head.

"Nooo, you don't have to be sorry. I'm even thankful that you were there!" Win gave her a warm smile.

"Awwww!" Love went to give Win a tight hug and cupped his cheeks to squeeze the fluffy skin.

"Don't worry, I'm always here to back you up!..and please stop loving Bright! For god sake!" Win just laughed at her.

"Haha, I will...try" The last word is almost like a whisper and feels like Love didn't even heard the word because now she is already standing on her feet.

"Okay! Let's cut drama and go to class. Class is starting soon!" Love held out her hands and Win gladly hold it and stand up.

They both went to their classroom not minding the looks that is being thrown to them because of the earlier scene.

*School bell's ringing*

The school just ended and students are now heading towards the school exit to go home.

"Win, do you want to go to my house today? It's my niece birthday today" Love asked Win while they are walking out of their class building.

"Hmm, I don't think I can go today. I still need to fix my stuff at the place we are currently staying"

"Wow, where are you staying right now? Can I also go?" Win stop walking and look at Love who asked the question.

'Siah! Why did I mentioned that!'
"She should never know that I'm staying at Bright's'

He closed his eyes and hit his forehead with his palm.

"stupid"

"Huh? What's wrong?" Love look confused and repeated her question.

"I'm asking If I can go to your pla-"

"NO!...a-ah it's k-kinda private" Win cut her.

"Private? Woah! Are you staying at a private village?!" Love looks excited and impressed with the place.

Win is getting nervous now, Love guess is that the place is in a private village and it's actually true. It's a village only for huge houses and rich people.

"N-no! Not p-private village. I mean, the family who offered us the place is very private. They don't like getting exposed to many people." Win finally made up an excuse , and he thinks Love buys it because she was just nodding at him.

"Oohhh, is that so? Sad, I can't visit you" She pouts and continue walking, Win laugh  and put his arms around her.

"We can't still see each other at school and at our restaurant! Don't be so dramatic!" He mess up her hair but then  stopped when they saw bunch of people gathering near the schook exit.

They went closer to see what is happening and was shocked when he saw who the man at he center

Luke. He's with his friends holding a box and a megaphone.

"Luke!" Win called him so Luke turn around and smile widely when he saw Win.

"Win! Good timing you are here!" Luke said through the megaphone.

"Huh? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Win shouted but he was just ignored.

Then Luke speak again.

"HELLO EVERYONE! I'M SPEAKING HERE AGAIN TO ASK FOR YOUR HELP. I THINK YOU ALREADY HEARD THE NEWS THAT ONE OF OUR STUDENT'S HOUSE WAS TORN DOWN BY AN EARTHQUAKE, AND THAT STUDENT IS MY FRIEND. HE IS WIN METAWIN, THAT'S HIM!..." Luke points at him so the students turn their heads to Win. Win feel like wanting to punch Luke because of what he is doing.
"....I'M HERE TO HELP MY FRIEND TO GIVE THEM A NEW PLACE TO STAY. SO, I HAVE HERE THIS BOX. I'M ASKING FOR YOUR KIND HEARTS TO DONATE MONEY FOR MY FRIEND" Luke starting handling out the box to each students.

"Luke! W-what are you t-thinking!" Win stopped him, he tries to take the box but Luke is persistent.

"I'm doing this for you!" He again shoved the box to the students.

Win didn't even notice the placards Luke prepared that has his name written and what happend to his house.

"Yah! You stop it! Are you crazy?!" Love also help Win to stop him but they can't because many people started paying attention to them.

Win can see the pitiful look of the students that is being thrown to him and he hates it.

"Are you really desperate?" They heard a loud voice speak. Everyone gasp and became silent.

Luke turn around and see Bright looking at them with a smirk.

Win was shocked and embarassed that Bright is seeing all these embarrasing stuff. He again tries to take the box but Luke only stopped him.

"What's your problem? Can't you see? I'm helping my friend here!" Luke replies with a stern voice.

"You can help your friend but don't do your mess here in the campus. It's not the student's obligation to give money to help your friend. " Filled with gasp and voice whispering.

"Y-you!" Luke was about to attack him but his friends stop him.

Win fisted his hand from what he heard.

'HOW RUDE!'

"I don't see any problem with this, Bright. If you don't find any of these amusing, then you can just ignore them and leave." Win said straight as he glares at him.

Bright only gave him a smirk and then turn around. Before he walk, he speak again.

"If you're really desperate to get money from us then I'm not stopping you anymore" then he continue walking. Leaving them speechless and shocked.

"Y-you! Fucking arrogant!" Luke yells at Bright. He is raging and even tries to go after Bright but his friends hold him still.

Win was still frozen at his spot. He cannot believe that he heard those words from the man he loved so much.

'He really hates me that much?'