4. New home

"Dad, Is it really okay to stay at their house?" Win asked hi Dad who's currently very focused on driving.

They are now heading to the house of his Dad's bestfriend which is only a few kilometers away from theirs.

"Don't worry about it, Mond is a really great guy! Let's just hope everything will be fine." He gave Win a small smile and pat his head before focusing again on driving.

It was just yesterday night when an unknown number called his Dad, and they found out that its his bestfriend whos been looking for him for so long. Their conversation lasted for almost an hour until they were offered to stay at their home since they have nowhere else to stay at.

Wanchai was hesitant at first but Mond insisted him so in the end, Wanchai agreed and that they will arrived tomorrow morning.

Win have so much questions in his mind, like
'what if they mistreat me'
'do they have kids?'
'I hope the house is big'
'do they have pets? Omg I'm scared of animals!'

His thoughts was interrupted when he heard the car engine turned off.

"I think this is the house..wow they are still rich" His Dad commented as they are both looking at the huge house.

"Wow, i didn't know Bangkok have a huge house like this!" Win was astonished with the architecture of the house, very modern and luxurious.

They saw a tall old man walks out the door with huge smile on his face.

"MOND!!" Win was surprised when his dad screamed and hurriedly went out of the car to hug his bestfriend.

"OH WANCHAI!!! IT'S GREAT TO FINALLY SEE YOU!"

He watches the two and noticed another person coming out of the door. It's an older woman who also has a bright smile on her face.

He slowly move out of the car and just wait for the olders to finish their moments. He didnt know what to do so he just stand beside and watch them.

Mae also hugged his Dad.

"Oohh Wanchai! You don't know how long we have been looking for you!"
Mae excitely said.

"O-oh is this your son?" Mae noticed Win who gave her a small smile.

"That's Win, my so-" Wanchai was interrupted when Mae screamed.

Mae hugged Win and squeezes him as if he's a stuff toy.

"Omg! You have such a beautiful son, so cute too!" She squeezes and kissed both of his cheeks.

"I'm Aunty Mae, or you can just call me Mommy , you are my son from now on!" His nervousness went away because of Mae's energy. So he gave him a huge smile.

"Okay Mommy!" His bunny teeth shows that made Aunty Mae screamed and squeeze his cheeks again.

Both Dads just looked at each other and laugh because of Mae.

"Mae, you're making him uncomfortable. Btw, welcome Win. I'm your Uncle Mond, your Aunty is right. You're beautiful and cute, I'm sure the kids will be happy to see you". Uncle Mond hugged him and touched his shoulders.

"You know what, let's get in and feel yourself at home. We have prepared a meal for you, the kids will be home by any minutes now" Auntie Mae offers then immediately hold Win's hands and lead him inside, leaving the two Dad's struggling with luggages.

"Yah! Help u- siah that woman" Uncle Mond complains and both just laugh it off.