❥ 12 ❥

Author:

YN left Seokjin's house and went to the airport. She board her flight and the next day she reached US.

YN didn't know that but Seokjin's men were following her.

After reaching the airport YN immediately booked a cab to the hospital

Seokjin's men are following YN's cab. Soon the cab driver noticed that someone is following his car from the airport.

Cab driver: Ma'am are you a celebrity?

YN: No! why? ( She asked coldly )

Cab driver: A black car is following us from the airport.

YN: What? ( She turns her head and looks at the car )

_
YN's Thoughts:

Who are they? Are they Yun's people? No Yun can't find out about me this easily.
_

Author:

YN looks at the cab driver.

YN: Do as I say. Take the next right and immediately take the cab inside the short lane which is on the left side. Their car is big compares to yours. So they won't be able to follow us.

Cab driver: Okay ma'am!!

Author:

The cab driver did as YN told him.

After going inside the lane Seokjin's people couldn't follow YN.

Cab driver: They aren't following us now. You did a very quick calculation ma'am. Looks like you know US really well.

YN: ( She looks outside the window ) Yes! Because I grew up here.

Cab driver: Ooh!

YN: Drive fast now. I have to reach the hospital as soon as possible.

Cab driver: Okay Ma'am!

Author:

YN finally reached the hospital.

She walks towards the VIP room and opens the door. After seeing the person who is lying in the bed her heart clenched.

YN: Minji! ( Her best friend's name escaped from her mouth. )

Author:

YN removes her mask and walks towards the bed where her best friend is resting. She holds Minji's hand and sits next to her.

After some time a person entered the VIP room. When he saw YN he walks toward her and pulled her away from Minji.

Yoongi: What are you doing here?

YN: Oppa!

Yoongi: DON'T CALL ME OPPA, PARK YN! ( He shouted )