❥ 28 ❥

Seokjin: Wh- What? But I'm not cheating on you Miss YN.

YN: ( Her eyes widened ) What?

Seokjin: Did I say something wrong? ( He asked innocently )

YN: Mr. Kim, are you drunk again?

Seokjin: No!

YN: ( She squints her eyes at him ) I doubt ( She goes near Seokjin and sniffs ) Hmm... You aren't drunk ( She is standing close to Seokjin )

Author:

Their faces are inches apart.

They both are staring at each other and suddenly Seokjin flicks his finger on YN's forehead.

YN: Ahh... ( She moves backward ) It hurts!

Seokjin: ( He clears his throat and looks everywhere but YN ) Wh- What are you trying to do? Stay away from me.

YN: ( She scoffs ) Look who is saying to stay away. Do you remember what you did yesterday night?

Seokjin: ( He looks at YN ) Wh- What did I do?

YN: ( She smirks and sits on the bed ) You suddenly pulled me closer and- ( Seokjin cuts her off )

Seokjin: And?

YN: ( She decides to tease him ) How should I tell you? I'm shy ( She pretends to be shy )

Seokjin: Di- Did I miss be- behave with you? ( He asked nervously )

YN: Umm... No! But do you know what you asked me to do?

Seokjin: What?

YN: You told me to... ( She paused and cover her face ) I can't tell you.

Seokjin: Yaah! You are making me feel uneasy.

Now enough with your blushing and tell me what I did.

YN: ( She starts laughing ) Mr. Kim go and look at your face in the mirror. You look so funny right now.

Seokjin: ( He gets annoyed ) Will you tell me what I did? ( He asks sternly )

YN: ( She stops laughing and clears her throat ) You asked me to pat your head.

Seokjin: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) I asked you to pat my head?

YN: Yes! Why? Were you expecting something else? ( She smirks )

Seokjin: Why will I expect something else?