❥ 35 ❥

Jimin: NOONA! ( He walks towards YN's bed ) Noona what happened to you? ( He looks at Hoseok ) Detective Hoseok what happened to Noona?

YN: I'm fine Jiminaa! Actually that Yun... ( She tells him everything )

Jimin: So now he is behind the bars?

YN: ( She nods her head )

Jimin: Thank god! You finally punished him Noona. I'm so proud of you. ( He looks at Hosoek and bows ) Thank you so much for helping my Noona.

Hosoek: ( He smiles )

Jimin: ( He looks at YN ) But does it hurt you there a lot? ( He asked about the wound )

YN: ( She smiles ) No! I am really fine.

Jimin: ( He nods his head )

Seokjin: ( He gets up from his seat ) Aaa... I will be back.

YN: Mr. Kim no need to come back. You met your father after so long so you should be with your father right now.

Seokjin: B- But you- ( YN cuts him off )

YN: Hoseok and Jimin are with me. So don't worry.

Seokjin: ( He nods his head and walks out of the ward )

Jimin: Noona are you now planning to tell everything to Yoongi hyung?

YN: Yes! Call Yoongi Oppa tomorrow at our place. I will tell him everything in person.

Jimin: Okay Noona!

Author:

Meanwhile, Seokjin sees his father and Namjoon sitting on a bench in the hospital's corridor.

Seokjin: Namjoonaa!

Namjoon: ( He looks at Seokjin and stood up at his place )

Seokjin: ( He hugs him ) Thank you so much! Thank you so much for everything!

Namjoon: ( He smiles and hugs him back ) Why are you saying thanks to me? ( He breaks the hug ) You should say thanks to Miss Park. If she didn't decided to fight against Yun then maybe we couldn't have found uncle Jae.

Seokjin: ( He nods his head ) You and Miss Park both did a big favor on me. I don't know how I will repay your kindness.

Kim Jae: Seokjin is right Namjoon. Thank you so much for saving me, detective Hoseok and that girl YN.

Namjoon: Uncle Jae it's not me who saved you, detective Hoseok and Miss Park.

Kim Jae: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) I didn't get you.

Namjoon: I mean it's your son who saved everyone. If he didn't overheard Miss Park talking to Yun then maybe everything would have been messed up by now.