❥⁠ 18 ❥⁠

YN: ( She sighs ) Yes I am your Noona.

Jimin: ( A big smile appeared on his lips but soon he pouts and looks at YN ) Then why were you denying earlier?

YN: We will talk about it later, Chim. First, you eat something.

Jimin: ( He nods his head and opens his mouth, indirectly telling YN to feed him. )

YN: ( She chuckles and starts feeding Jimin )

Author:

Meanwhile, Yeonjun face-palms himself after listening to Seokjin's assumption.

Yeonjun: Are you serious Hyung? I was going to say something else.

Seokjin: ( He looks at Yeonjun ) What were you going to say?

Yeonjun: I was going to say that Mr. Park called Miss Kang, Noona so they can be siblings too. I mean not real siblings. Because Mr. Park's real sister died in a car accident two years ago. So Miss Kang can be Mr. Park's cousin sister.

Seokjin: Hmm... ( He gets up from the bed ) They can be cousins too. But when you brought Miss YN's information you didn't mention anything about the Park family. So how can you say that they can be cousins?

Yeonjun: I am just guessing Hyung. And Miss Kang is quite mysterious that's why I didn't get much information about her. ( He pauses for a while and continues... ) Hyung I think we should stop assuming things and let's wait till tomorrow morning.

Seokjin: Hmm... ( He just hummed in response and didn't move from his place. )

Yeonjun: So... Are you planning to stay in my room?

Seokjin: ( He glares at Yeonjun ) No! I will go and sleep.

Yeonjun: ( He sighs ) Thank god! ( He said in a low tone )

Seokjin: Did you say something?

Yeonjun: Huh? Aa I said good night.

Seokjin: Good night! ( He walks out of Yeonjun's room. )

Yeonjun: He is acting very weird these days. ( He shook his head and closes his room door. )

{ A/N: Park family has never brought Jimin and YN in front of the media that's why not many people have seen YN yet.

YN and Jimin were studying in the US since childhood and after many years they returned to their home country.

2 years ago Mr & Mrs. Park decided to reveal Jimin and YN's face in front of the media because they thought that it was the right time for their kids to handle their business.