❥ 38 ❥

Seokjin: ( He grabbed Yeonjun's hand and drags him to the study room )

Yeonjun: Hyung where are you taking me? Can you tell me exactly what happened to you?

Seokjin: Today I will dig your grave Choi Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: What? ( His eyes widened ) Why?

Author:

They both entered the study room and Seokjin locked the door from inside.

Seokjin: ( He looks at Yeonjun ) Did you tell Miss YN about my feelings?

Yeonjun: Aaa... Th- That I- I

Seokjin: ( He glares at Yeonjun ) Don't even try to lie. Cause you are the only person who knows this.

Yeonjun: ( He clears his throat ) Ye- Yes! I told everything to Miss Park.

Seokjin: You- ( Yeonjun cuts him off )

Yeonjun: But! But I told her everything because Miss Park wanted to know about your feelings.

Seokjin: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) What? What do you mean?

Yeonjun: Hyung today afternoon when I left your cabin after talking to you...

----Flashback----

Yeonjun: ( He stood up at his place ) Mr. Kim, there is no use of talking on this topic anymore.

Seokjin: ( He sighs heavily )

Yeonjun: I will go to my cabin and do my pending work now.

Seokjin: Hmm... ( He just hummed in response )

Author:

Yeonjun walks out of Seokjin's Cabin and heads towards his cabin.

As soon as Yeonjun entered his cabin he gets a call from YN.

Yeonjun: ( He frowns his eyebrows after seeing the caller ID ) Why Miss Park is calling me? ( He asked himself and receives the call )

----On Call----

Yeonjun: Hello!

YN: Mr. Choi! Can you tell me what's wrong with Mr. Kim?

Yeonjun: What? Why are you asking this Miss Park?

YN: Didn't you say that Mr. Kim has feelings for me?

Yeonjun: Yes!

YN: Then why did he bring the breach contract marriage papers to my house today?

Yeonjun: Miss Park actually... ( He tells  everything to YN that happened yesterday )

YN: I am sorry to say this Mr. Choi but your Hyung is an idiot.