❥ 27 ❥⁠

YN: He is someone because of whom I almost got killed.

Jimin: ( His eyes widened ) What?

YN: Yes! His life is in danger, Jiminaa

Jimin: What exactly happened two years ago Noona?

YN: ( She sighs ) Do you remember that day when we come back from the US?

Jimin: Yes!

YN: That day at night I went clubbing with my friends and while coming back home my car's engine stopped working and there was no garage nearby. So I booked a cab and wait for the cab there.

Suddenly I heard some noises and I started walking in that direction from where the noises were coming.

Jimin: Then what happened Noona?

YN: Then I saw...

-----Flashback----

???: Yun tell your men to leave me.

Mr. Yun: ( He smirks ) Not until you sign these papers.

???: Never! I will never sign these papers. You better tell your men to leave me right now.

Mr. Yun: ( He smirks and signals his men )

Author:

Mr. Yun's men hit that man's head with an iron rod. That man groaned in pain and fell to the ground.

Mr. Yun: For now keep him in the old godown. I'm not going to leave him until he signs these papers.

----Flashback Ends----

YN: I was listening to their conversation carefully. But mistakenly my handbag slipped from my hand and they all turned their back.

As soon as they saw me I ran away from there. But Yun and his few men started following me.

Jimin: So did they catch you?

YN: No! I managed to escape from there that day

A couple of days later Yun saw me in dad's company. He warned me that if I opened my mouth he will kill me. But me being me I told him that no matter what happens I will tell everyone about that day's incident.

The next day our parents kept a party. You and I, both went to the party hall in our respective cars.

After some time just an hour before the announcement dad said to me that he forgot to bring an important file. So I told him that I will go home and bring that file for him. But Minji said that...

----Flashback----

Minji: YN it's your day today. So don't leave the party hall. Instead of you I will go and bring that file for uncle.