Chapter 4

Tankhun decided to have fun at Yok's bar once again. They danced and drank the whole night. When the eldest son of the Main Family blacked out they realized  that it was time to go back.

They basically had to drag Tankhun by holding his hands and legs. After they managed to somehow put him inside the car, Pol and Arm got inside of the car as well while Porsche and Pete were still outside.

Suddenly both of them heard a loud noise. Turning around they saw a guy in a leather jacket and a helmet sitting on a red motorbike. When he took his helmet off, Pete and Porsche both were quite surprised to see Vegas.

Vegas:

-Hi guys. Going home already?

Porsche:

-Yeah, we just wanted to have a smoke before going back.

Vegas:

-Hmm... Mind if I join you?

Pete and Porsche thought it was a bad idea since Tankhun was nearby, but when they looked inside the car they saw him sleeping already. One cigarette shouldn't be a problem.

Pete:

-We don't mind.

They went near the bar entrance because there was a smoking area. The three of them smoked in silence. Although it seemed that they might have been uncomfortable, none of them actually felt that way. It was the opposite. They felt relaxed.

Pete:

-What are you doing here by the way?

Vegas:

-I just bought a new bike so I wanted to test it and drove around the city.

Pete:

-That's cool. Ahah, I wish I had a license to drive whenever I want to as well.

Vegas:

-Want me to give you a ride?

Pete was too stunned to speak. He didn't mean to "hint" on that on purpose or anything. He really wanted to have a license. He nervously looked at Porsche, but Porsche just smiled and winked at him whispering:

-You should totally try it.

Pete was hesitant. He never did any outside activity without informing the Main Family. He was afraid he'd get in trouble. Porsche seemed like he understood what Pete was thinking at the moment so he added:

-I'll tell Kinn you met an old friend. Besides, you'll be back tonight so it shouldn't be a problem.

Pete looked at Vegas and nodded:

-Yes, please.

Vegas was trying his best to hide the satisfaction on his face and the happiness he felt at the moment. Once they were done smoking, Vegas said goodbye to Porsche and leaded Pete to his bike.

Pete looked at the bike as if he just discovered a box full of gold. Vegas smirked and asked:

-Do you like it?

Pete:

-I love it. Especially the colour.

Vegas smiled and then proceeded to put a helmet on Pete. Not knowing why, Pete got shy. While Vegas was adjusting his helmet, Pete couldn't bring himself to look him in the eyes, so he just kept avoiding his gaze.

Vegas sat on the bike, waiting for Pete.
Pete sat behind him. He didn't know where to put his hands. Vegas noticed that and he pushed the gas pedal on purpose. That made Pete grab his waist and squeeze hard enough.